What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

HACCP System Review

Started by , Oct 19 2009 11:15 AM
13 Replies

Hi all,
I recently had an audit and had a non-conformance for no system review in place for my HACCP. Can anybody help me and give me a example in which way I should go about this. I am already doing a food safety audit on our products but, this is not suitable to review the system.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP plan for cold smoked trout needed HACCP Meeting checklist HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree HACCP Plan for Frozen Meat HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5
[Ad]

Hi all,
I recently had an audit and had a non-conformance for no system review in place for my HACCP. Can anybody help me and give me a example in which way I should go about this. I am already doing a food safety audit on our products but, this is not suitable to review the system.

Hi Jaywills,

Below is a document posted on the forum earlier with a HACCP review form at the end. Maybe this can provide you with some ideas and stimulate discussion from other members:

HACCP Plan Template - including HACCP review

Regards,
Simon

Thanks Simon,
This site is brilliant and I'm so glad I have found it.
Dear jaywills,

Well, system review usually implies one or both of the famous duo- validation and verification. I would expect that yr auditor's specific comments would reveal which, or both. ??

Rgds / Charles.C

Hi all,

Hi Jay

Here is a typical template:

HACCP_Review.pdf   173.38KB   859 downloads

Regards,

Tony
1 Thank
Dear Jaywills,

This topic is under the FSSC 22000 forum, so I suppose that you need to comply to ISO 22000.

System review is 5.8.2, the auditors I have meet spected to see a minute of the Food Safety Team that considers points a-g in 5.8.2. other titles that might help are:

Regards,

FSSM

Dear Jaywills,

This topic is under the FSSC 22000 forum, so I suppose that you need to comply to ISO 22000.

System review is 5.8.2, the auditors I have meet spected to see a minute of the Food Safety Team that considers points a-g in 5.8.2. other titles that might help are:

Regards,

FSSM

5.8.2 requirements refer to Management Review not HACCP review

Regards,

Tony
Dear All,

Well, if FSSM is a good guesser, this may well be the first forum question by somebody actually using ISO 22000 in UK ? (Personally, I predict it's in the wrong forum)

Rgds / Charles.C

5.8.2 requirements refer to Management Review not HACCP review

Regards,

Tony

Yeap, but... wouldn´t the points that Management has to review about the FSMS (HACCP under the ISO 22000) be useful to verify the HACCP system?

Some points that are mentioned from a-g are mentioned in the attachment of HACCP review pdf posted above.

Regards,

FSSM
I have done a HACCP audit, as well as a complete system review.

I've attached our audit template, which i'm sure i downloaded from this site!?

I also do a system review, where i go through the following
Quality System Review
Traceability
Haccp Review
Non-Conforming product
Concessions / Derogations
Packaging Complaints
Ingredient Complaints
Customer Complaints
Specifications
Audits carried out
Waste Management
Changes in systems eg IT etc
Training

hope this helps

Attached Files

dear jaywills,

Any comments to the above ??

Rgds / Charles.C
Sorry all,
my laptop went down and I have only recently had it back, waited for a new harddrive. Thanks for all your comments you all have been most helpfull.

Charles.C the comments made on the aduit was, no system of Internal Review takes place for document an internal systems review.

Thanks all for your time,

Jaywills
Dear jaywills,

Charles.C the comments made on the aduit was, no system of Internal Review takes place for document an internal systems review

Must admit I hv absolutely no idea what that means but hopefully you now know more than me

Rgds / Charles.C

I have done a HACCP audit, as well as a complete system review.

I've attached our audit template, which i'm sure i downloaded from this site!?

I also do a system review, where i go through the following
Quality System Review
Traceability
Haccp Review
Non-Conforming product
Concessions / Derogations
Packaging Complaints
Ingredient Complaints
Customer Complaints
Specifications
Audits carried out
Waste Management
Changes in systems eg IT etc
Training

hope this helps

Thx for sharing

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP plan for cold smoked trout needed HACCP Meeting checklist HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree HACCP Plan for Frozen Meat HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans HACCP Flow charts and 'confidentiality'