What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Haccp regulation for packaging

Started by , Nov 10 2009 05:44 PM
3 Replies
Hello,
I'm looking for the european regulation for packaging producers where appears the mandatory to have an HACCP system. Not sure this issue is inside the EC 852/2004.
Thanks,

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans
[Ad]

Hello,
I'm looking for the european regulation for packaging producers where appears the mandatory to have an HACCP system. Not sure this issue is inside the EC 852/2004.
Thanks,

Hi Antoni, there is no European Regulation for packaging producers to have a HACCP system. However, in Western Europe it is the norm for food packaging producers to have a HACCP based technical / quality management system as it is a requirement of the BRC Packaging Standard and most food companies will demand the same from their packaging suppliers.

Regards,
Simon
Thanks Simon
Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) is used to describe an internationally recognised way of managing food safety and protecting consumers. Thanks Simon to share your research on HACCP.

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree HACCP Flow charts and 'confidentiality' Implementing HACCP/BRC for a Logistics Company Is HACCP broken? How would I verify my HACCP Plan for new product?