What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

HACCP in a Cabaret-club or nightclub?

Started by , Jan 17 2010 07:42 PM
5 Replies
Hi everyone,
In my country there is obligation also for the nightclubs, cabare-clubs etc. to implement HACCP !?!?!?!

Can anyone point me some direction for the necessary items ?
Pest control, Temperature control, Hygiene control , Management - OK.
What else?
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP and BRC accreditation in the UK HACCP and BRC accreditation needed HACCP/HARPC training Compressor for HACCP HACCP and SQF Certification
[Ad]
- FiFo/FeFo
- personal hygiene
- cleaning and sanitizing
- incoming good inspections
- specifications/ supplier evaluation/ supplier risk assessment --> e.g. were do the icecubs come from?
- Separate storage (if relevant)
- Training/education of personnel

Do these nightclubs only serve drinks, or also meals or small foods (snacks)?

In the Netherlands an industrial hygiene code is available for clubs, cafes, restaurants and hotels. I just checked, but it is only available in Dutch. Perhaps there is an English equivalent in another country.
Madam A. D-tor, Thanks for Your detailed answer.

They serve drinks and several snacks (hazelnuts, almond and peanut).
I think it's a bit silly to require HACCP if you do not serve food and only serve snacks like nuts and crisps. Is this normal in other countries?

I imagine your HACCP plan would be very, very simple with some very basic procedures as mentioned by Madam A. D-tor.

Regards,
Simon

I think it's a bit silly to require HACCP if you do not serve food and only serve snacks like nuts and crisps. Is this normal in other countries?

I imagine your HACCP plan would be very, very simple with some very basic procedures as mentioned by Madam A. D-tor.

Regards,
Simon

Ah but Simon, maybe you should

Do the nuts on the bar not have traces of the urine of a million men!!!

Ah but Simon, maybe you should

Do the nuts on the bar not have traces of the urine of a million men!!!

So I've heard, but what do you expect they're nuts - it's unavoidable.

No seriously I had considered that.

Allergens?

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP and BRC accreditation in the UK HACCP and BRC accreditation needed HACCP/HARPC training Compressor for HACCP HACCP and SQF Certification Implementing HACCP/BRC for a Logistics Company HACCP plan for cold smoked trout HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree HACCP Meeting checklist HACCP Plan for Frozen Meat