What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Foreign bodies detector in catering - are they required?

Started by , Jan 21 2010 01:00 PM
2 Replies
Hi :

I know, Iam I asking too much, but what can I do , Thinking in solutions that related to Food Safety issues is the major thing in my mind.So I will ask again a question . In some food factories which they produce dry products like flour, wholemeal,animal feeds,etc... and according to haccp the metal detector is required and it considers as ccp. For catering companies is the metal detector required?
One more question.Is there any multipurposes detectors? for detecting glass or blastic that might be fall dawn in the cooked food .

Regards
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Allowable Preservative Levels in Foreign Countries (specifically South Korea) Foreign Material Handling for product with meat filling Control of Foreign Material from Carton Box Foreign Material SS Metal Foreign Matter Control Policy
[Ad]

Hi :

I know, Iam I asking too much, but what can I do , Thinking in solutions that related to Food Safety issues is the major thing in my mind.So I will ask again a question . In some food factories which they produce dry products like flour, wholemeal,animal feeds,etc... and according to haccp the metal detector is required and it considers as ccp. For catering companies is the metal detector required?
One more question.Is there any multipurposes detectors? for detecting glass or blastic that might be fall dawn in the cooked food .

Regards

Hygienic, there is no such thing as too many questions or stupid questions.

I will leave it to the experts to answer your query.

Regards,
Simon

Hi :

Regards

Catering companies would normally apply good hygienic practices to prevent foreign body contamination rather than trying to detect foreign bodies.

Regards,

Tony

Similar Discussion Topics
Allowable Preservative Levels in Foreign Countries (specifically South Korea) Foreign Material Handling for product with meat filling Control of Foreign Material from Carton Box Foreign Material SS Metal Foreign Matter Control Policy Foreign body contamination risk assessment plan in shrimp processing? BRC v7 4.10.1.1 Foreign body detection and removal equipment Determine of critical limits Foreign Material -> SS 5.0 mm in sachet products? Foreign Material Control Program for Wholesaling and Distribution Organic Cane Sugar - Foreign Material HELP