What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Food Adulteration control program

Started by , Jan 28 2010 05:16 AM
5 Replies
Hi,
I work in a seasoning manufacture plant. I need an urgent help. Can anyone guide me in preparing a food adulteration control program?
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Label requirements for food manufactured for restaurant use? Food Fraud Assessment for SQF Food Defense Plan Builder Help Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Standard Microbial Count for Equipment and Utensils in Food Industry
[Ad]

Dear Poulami:

I do not have any document to share, but maybe more information would be useful to help.

Specific products?
Process flow chart?
Equipment used?

What is the scope Bioterrorism or a Quality perspective?

What is the definition of adulteration from a regulation or a Food Safety Standard (ISO 22000)?

I found this link when googling but I wasn´t able to check it, maybe you already know it:

Prevention of Food Adulteration Programme (Page 1) - Health ...This page describe about the Prevention of Food Adulteration Programme. It was
introduced by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare in 1954 to ensure ...http://india.gov.in/..._prevention.php - 24k - 

Regards,

FSSM

Hi,
I work in a seasoning manufacture plant. I need an urgent help. Can anyone guide me in preparing a food adulteration control program?

Cathy has posted an excellent document in this forum

Regards,

Tony
In my mind, the easiest answer to this question is to follow Federal GMP guidelines, or the PAS 220, with an eye for any specific risks at your facility. Regular audits should be part of the program.

YOu can find various locations where it's free to download the PAS 220 online. The Federal GMP guidelines are here:

http://www.access.gp...1cfr110_06.html
Did the members help you Poulami? It would be nice if you could let us know.

Regards,
Simon
HI,

I think for a food adultration control programme you need to identify the possible adultrants in your product like illegal dyes, rodamine, pesticides, aflatoxines etc. you should consider the customer and regulatory requirements of the country. define the limits of the adultrants. testing of raw materails, additives and final products for adultrants. Validation of testimg methods and comparison with external lab. frequecy of inspection etc. .. should be included in the programme

Biss

Similar Discussion Topics
Label requirements for food manufactured for restaurant use? Food Fraud Assessment for SQF Food Defense Plan Builder Help Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Standard Microbial Count for Equipment and Utensils in Food Industry Example of How to Assess Your Food Safety Culture Food Fraud for Storage and Distribution Warehouse Any food product naming policy in EU? Storing food ingredients in same warehouse as food contact packaging Utilization of Grape Seeds and analysis of potential applications in the food industry.