What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Identity Preserved Material.

Started by , Mar 11 2010 08:16 AM
2 Replies
In order to standardize the taste profile our QA department instructed to use certain ingrediants of specific origin for particular products. Should all such ingrediants be treated as Identity Preserved Material?

Prior thanks for expert opinions!

Regards:
Zeeshan
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Sea Salt Identity Does Anyone Know Of a Good affordable Lab to test ingredientsfor purity, strength, identity, and composition What to do when the last manufacturer identity is confidential? Identity Preserved Materials Identity Unknown Colonies on Baird Parker Agar ?
[Ad]
Only if mixing up with conventional ingredients is possible.
E.g.: if you have in place chicken meat and organic chicken meat; cheese and vegetarian cheese or berries and berries from specific growers.
Dear Madam A. D-tor

Thank you for your recommendation. I'll make sure that each of our item should have a unique code with respect to its origin. And besides separate storage and handling I'll make a work instruction to be communicated to storage and processing area that specify the requirements to keep separate even similar items with different material codes.

I think this would be enough to fulfill the requirements of safe handling Identity Preserved Materials.

Regards:
Zeeshan.

Similar Discussion Topics
Sea Salt Identity Does Anyone Know Of a Good affordable Lab to test ingredientsfor purity, strength, identity, and composition What to do when the last manufacturer identity is confidential? Identity Preserved Materials Identity Unknown Colonies on Baird Parker Agar ? Supplier does not want to provide the identity of his supplier Jam and Jellies Standard of Identity and Regulations FDA standard of identity for jams and preserves 2.8.1.4 Identity preserved foods 5.3 Provenance, assured status & claims of identity preserved