What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Using excerpts from forum in personal blog.

Started by , Mar 20 2010 08:45 AM
4 Replies
Dear Simon,

I have a plan to develop a personal blog. I have some question in that connection that could I:

- use excerpts of discussion made on different IFSQN forums with proper references to the thread.

- invite comments on the posts.

Theme of the blog is something like "Management Crafts"

The idea behind this is to share useful information with those who do not belong to any food or associated industry. Also, that open source of information would be useful for those who do not want to be a member of any forum.

If you approve this idea I will accept the responsibility to abide by all associated rules & regulations.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Regards:
Zeeshan
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Personal Glove Use in RTE Personal Hygiene Audit Template BRCGS - Control of personal medicine How to edit or remove forum posted Personal Hygiene BRCV9 - 7.2.1
[Ad]
Hi Zeeshan,

This sort of thing happens everywhere on the internet.

For me it’s a double edge sword on the one side it spreads the message a little for IFSQN, but on the other hand you are requesting discussion on your site that could be here. But then again if they are people who would not ordinarily find us then…

The main question for me is how big is an excerpt? If it were just a few lines to give the flavour with a proper link to the source then that’s ok, but if it were big swathes of material then that could be an issue. It’s difficult to have hard and fast rules.

Just to say we will be having the site upgraded this week and it will now include a personal blogs feature, but it depends if you want your own domain and adverts etc.

Regards,
Simon
I'll wait and see the new feature you are talking about. Perhaps it would answer my new queries raised as a response to your recent reply!

Thanks and regards.

Zeeshan.
Dear Simon,

I have developed a blog with the name Management Craft and recently posted an entry based on extract taken from a thread. Please look at it.

(http://mgtcraft.blog...ng-session.html)

Is it ok to use forum extract like this?

I have two simple objectives behind the development and management of this blog:

1- collection of interested ideas and writings at one place.
2- "personal promotion".

Regards:
Zeeshan.
That's fine Zeeshan - good luck.

Thanks,
Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Personal Glove Use in RTE Personal Hygiene Audit Template BRCGS - Control of personal medicine How to edit or remove forum posted Personal Hygiene BRCV9 - 7.2.1 Is it mandatory to put personal names in the organization chart? Personal Fans in Production Line Forum for EU Regulations Personal Safety considerations for a new building What to do when people do not follow the personal hygiene regulations