What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

How gluten interrelates with other macro-molecules to form the dough?

Started by , Apr 14 2010 09:39 PM
3 Replies

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Air Sampling for Gluten presence HACCP annual reassessment form for RTE facility Pest Control Risk Assessment Report Form Form of ingredient to include on labels Self Declaration Form
[Ad]
BUMP for poppy.

Hello All.
I am trying to finish off an assignment that I have spent far too long on, but I feel I am lacking substance in a certain area.
My assignment is on breadmaking and I am looking for additional information on how gluten interrelates with other macro-molecules to form the dough. Does anyone have any information on this specific area? I have piles of chemistry books sitting next to me, but just can't find material I am happy with.
If anyone had any information or could tell me where I might find this, I'd be very grateful!
Many thanks in advance
Pops

Hi Pops

Nice little animation at the Science of Bread

Kind regards,

Tony

Similar Discussion Topics
Air Sampling for Gluten presence HACCP annual reassessment form for RTE facility Pest Control Risk Assessment Report Form Form of ingredient to include on labels Self Declaration Form Glass and Brittle Plastic Inventory (form) Does anyone have a corn dough HACCP plan? Customer Request - Supply Standards Form Food Manufacturing Decommissioning Form Examples Recommendations for Vegan and Gluten Free Certification