What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

What shall be the organisation structure for food safety?

Started by , Nov 22 2010 08:54 AM
3 Replies
Shall FSMS team structure be included in main company orgainsational structure or seprately described in own chart? Can I see example please.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Example of How to Assess Your Food Safety Culture Food Fraud for Storage and Distribution Warehouse Any food product naming policy in EU? Storing food ingredients in same warehouse as food contact packaging Utilization of Grape Seeds and analysis of potential applications in the food industry.
[Ad]
It doesn’t really matter; there is no requirement to do it one way or another. It may be that some of your Food Safety Team are not on the standard management structure. To be honest I would do both meaning highlight those who are on the standard management structure who are food safety team members and create a standalone food safety team organisation structure. If that makes sense. Sorry I don’t have an example.

Regards,
Simon

I make sense of this Mr Simon.
Ha! My company got a non conformance for the organisational structure not being in the FSQ manual (not a ISO22000 audit, an internal audit). I thought this was pendantry as it was referenced and in a separate document. I still see nothing wrong with having it separate as we pretty much exactly did as Simon said.
1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Example of How to Assess Your Food Safety Culture Food Fraud for Storage and Distribution Warehouse Any food product naming policy in EU? Storing food ingredients in same warehouse as food contact packaging Utilization of Grape Seeds and analysis of potential applications in the food industry. Food Fraud & Food Defense Micro. Guidelines for Food Contact Surfaces Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment (VACCP) and Food Defence (TACCP) and their Mitigation Plans NC for using non food grade oil in a compressor Utilization of Grape Seeds and analysis of potential applications in the food industry.