What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Anti siphon and backflow protection devise inspection

Started by , Jan 05 2011 08:25 PM
2 Replies
i amlooking for information on Anti siphon and backflow protection devise inspection

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Are we allowed to sanitize white safety shoes with anti fungal spray and reuse for other people? Anti-Fatigue, Anti-Slip Mats used in Food Plants Anti-microbial Coating on production floor What is the proper way to write CMC, enzymes or anti-foam (E900) in the ingredient list in USA? What controls do you operate for Anti-Fatigue Mats?
[Ad]
Has anyone got a clue what this is?

i amlooking for information on Anti siphon and backflow protection devise inspection

I am going to go out on a limb and guess that you are talking about anti siphon and backflow on water supply.

Are you looking to meet the AIB Consolidated Standards?

Devices on main lines like those coming into the plant can be tested but typically the low cost back siphon devices on point of use lines cannot be tested (without destroying them). Therefore the only method to show "routine checks" on them is to replace them at some interval. We have them on our PM program for replacement.

http://www.mudomaha....fs/backflow.pdf

Similar Discussion Topics
Are we allowed to sanitize white safety shoes with anti fungal spray and reuse for other people? Anti-Fatigue, Anti-Slip Mats used in Food Plants Anti-microbial Coating on production floor What is the proper way to write CMC, enzymes or anti-foam (E900) in the ingredient list in USA? What controls do you operate for Anti-Fatigue Mats? Anti-static devices - Reducing hair complaints Anti-static poly tubes (food grade)