What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Fresh man

Started by , Jan 14 2011 02:27 PM
2 Replies
Hi!
Im fresh here... So allow me to introduce myself.
I have worked with foodstuff since 1991 more or less. Experiences are mainly meat industry, grain/feed industry and brewing industry.
In terms of quality mostly ISO 9001, HACCP/ISO 22000, GMP in my various fields and sometimes a little about BRC.
Main interest in and around my profession is food safety in general.

I think that pretty much sums me up....
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Shelf life issue fresh fish Cutting fresh water fish Insect complaints RTE Salads, Fresh Produce Food safety requirements for ready meals production with fresh vegetables and salad SQFP in fresh produce
[Ad]
Hi ,

If you need any help with your GMP implemetation let us know.

Hi!
Im fresh here... So allow me to introduce myself.
I have worked with foodstuff since 1991 more or less. Experiences are mainly meat industry, grain/feed industry and brewing industry.
In terms of quality mostly ISO 9001, HACCP/ISO 22000, GMP in my various fields and sometimes a little about BRC.
Main interest in and around my profession is food safety in general.

I think that pretty much sums me up....

Hi Dunde, Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself. It's clear you have a lot of experience, please feel free to share it with members by joining the discussions.

Regards,
Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Shelf life issue fresh fish Cutting fresh water fish Insect complaints RTE Salads, Fresh Produce Food safety requirements for ready meals production with fresh vegetables and salad SQFP in fresh produce Fresh Garlic Microbiology Fresh herbs micro testing- washed with PAA sanitizer Storage Temp as a Process Control for Fresh Cut Produce? BRCGS Fresh Produce and Authenticity Fresh Sushi - Separate HACCP Plan for vegetables used?