What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

How to Comply with Infrastructure and Work Environment Requirements?

Started by , Jan 21 2011 11:25 AM
4 Replies
According to ISO 22000 what is included in Infrastructure and Work Environment requirements and how do I show it comply. Is it only visual or do I need plan and procedure. Thank you.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
New Metal Detector requirements in the food safety management system Food Specification Requirements for food businesses in the UK? Frozen meals - cooling requirements Requirements for shipping organic product that is sealed and only distributed by a certified distributor? Developing an Environment / ATP Swab Program
[Ad]

According to ISO 22000 what is included in Infrastructure and Work Environment requirements and how do I show it comply. Is it only visual or do I need plan and procedure. Thank you.

It is mostly visual and based on the effectiveness of your system. If you do not have the right resources and work environment an auditor will see it through a lack of processes or lack of progression in system growth.
1 Thank
Thank you Tsmith, we do have environment fit for purpose built and equipments. So you have made clear my thinking.

can you please demonstrate this

can you please demonstrate this

You are questioning a 9-year old post.

Please clarify yr query ?

Similar Discussion Topics
New Metal Detector requirements in the food safety management system Food Specification Requirements for food businesses in the UK? Frozen meals - cooling requirements Requirements for shipping organic product that is sealed and only distributed by a certified distributor? Developing an Environment / ATP Swab Program Net Weight Requirements for Combination Gift Packaging Lost 3 months of work updating documentation Requirements for Work In Process WIP Requirements for packaging SQF Requirements - Pest Control