What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

CCP Validation of sorting

Started by , Feb 07 2011 11:09 AM
0 Reply
Hi Everyone,

i need your advice on validation of a CCP. We manufacture Chicken products and one of our CCPs is sorting chicken breast for bones and other foerign materials. We want to use X-ray in a few years,but for now we physically pulpitate the indivdual breast pieces checking for bones and other foriegn material. i have used customer complaints in my validation. is there anything else i could use for my validation to be more comprehesive...

thanking you in advance

confussed
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
SQF 2.5.1 Validation and Effectiveness Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 Metal Detector Validation vs Calibration Verification & Validation - scheduling, methods, etc. Metal Detector Validation
[Ad]

Similar Discussion Topics
SQF 2.5.1 Validation and Effectiveness Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 Metal Detector Validation vs Calibration Verification & Validation - scheduling, methods, etc. Metal Detector Validation What should be included in a cook validation? What is meant by an SQFI Validation Audit? Validation of prerequisites such as pest control Validation and Verification: Ensuring Compliance and Excellence Validation and Verification: Ensuring Compliance and Excellence