What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Shall we meet @ Gulfood Dubai

Started by , Feb 21 2011 01:13 PM
14 Replies
Dear ALL,

I am available at Gulfood (The Middle East's No. 1 trade event with 3,800+ exhibitors and over 55,000 international buyers), if any of our forum members or visitors wants to meet each other may welcome at anytime, we will have one snap and open discussions.

My location = Stand D4 - 28 HALL No. 4

from 27 February - 2 March 2011

at Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre, United Arab Emirates.

- founder of Healthy Food Management
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Getting a company to meet requirements, how do you do it? Examples of hazard analysis for Spices Blend to meet FSVP What action should be taken if we do not meet a food safety objective? SQF 11.8.1.10 - New clause to meet GFSI GMP 12.1 Great to meet you :)
[Ad]
Fantastic idea Abdul, unfortunately I'm not attending, but would like to here from members who are. It would be great to see some photographs of IFSQN members at Gulf Food.

In future maybe I should have some IFSQN T-shirts made that members could wear at far flung places and take a snap of themselves. I've seen that somewhere before, but not sure where.

Regards,
Simon
Abdul Qudoos,

And best of luck with the exhibition also.

I noticed it starts one day after the tennis tournament ends. Should ensure everyone is there on time.

Rgds/ Charles.C

Dear ALL,

I am available at Gulfood (The Middle East's No. 1 trade event with 3,800+ exhibitors and over 55,000 international buyers), if any of our forum members or visitors wants to meet each other may welcome at anytime, we will have one snap and open discussions.

I am in Dubai on 1st so will see if I can find the time to pop and see you.

Kind regards,

Tony

Fantastic idea Abdul, unfortunately I'm not attending, but would like to here from members who are. It would be great to see some photographs of IFSQN members at Gulf Food.

In future maybe I should have some IFSQN T-shirts made that members could wear at far flung places and take a snap of themselves. I've seen that somewhere before, but not sure where.

Regards,
Simon

Thanks SIMON, we (Slideshare community members) do meet people from different parts of the world and origin - THAT IS LIFE

Knowledge Bank (Slideshare Group)
Knowledge Bank (Food Group on LinkedIn)

I will share picture on IFSQN Album immediate after Gulfood.

Slideshare & facebook freinds meet each other and take snaps and share with fellow members at facebook.

I am in Dubai on 1st so will see if I can find the time to pop and see you.

Kind regards,

Tony

That's great, take my mobile no. 050 - 483 7866 and give me a call i will catch you from my busiest schedule.

Dear ALL,

Hai Abdul

How About your exhibition.. i just waiting for good newsw from you. and your exhibition pict absolutel y

Hai Abdul

How About your exhibition.. i just waiting for good newsw from you. and your exhibition pict absolutel y

This time exhibition was even bigger and bigger than last year and continued for 4 days, congested and much crowded, many commitments, appointments and attendded suppliers seminars,
in fact too big for my purposes.

2 of my pictures attached.

Attached Files

That's great, take my mobile no. 050 - 483 7866 and give me a call i will catch you from my busiest schedule.

Sorry was too busy to catch up with you. Hopefully the exhibition went well.

Kind regards,

Tony
Hi Abdul,

What time is the next Gulf Food exhibition?

I'll probably attend this time. We haven't exhibited there yet but we have plans to attend as exhibitor.

Best Regards

Gokay Altun

Hi Abdul,

What time is the next Gulf Food exhibition?

I'll probably attend this time. We haven't exhibited there yet but we have plans to attend as exhibitor.

Best Regards

Gokay Altun

Hello Biotek,

Kindly visit http://www.gulfood.com/ to know more about it! You will find all the relevant info in the website!
Hi Abdul,

I am attending the exibhition and glad to meet our members.

There is another wonderfull event running parrelell to the show called 7th international food safety conference and IAFPs miidleeast symposium.

Members will get more info @ http://www.foodsafetydubai.com/

Hope to c u all @ there!!
Hope to see you guys there.. :) i might be there in the dubai food safety conference too..

Hello, Abdul. I hope to see you there.

Hello, Abdul. I hope to see you there.

Together with Dr Who perhaps.

Nice to see that the Links are still working.

Similar Discussion Topics
Getting a company to meet requirements, how do you do it? Examples of hazard analysis for Spices Blend to meet FSVP What action should be taken if we do not meet a food safety objective? SQF 11.8.1.10 - New clause to meet GFSI GMP 12.1 Great to meet you :) Approved Supplier Program to meet SQF Ed. 9 Are there specific volumes that certain pre-packed products have to meet in the UK? Would the attached meet BRC TACCP requirements? Does covering staples in documents with heavy tape meet the requirements of BRC 4.9.2.2? Creating HACCP system to meet SANS 10330:2007