What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Deli HACCP Plan Wanted

Started by , Apr 07 2011 11:28 AM
3 Replies
Does any-one have an example of a HACCP plan for a deli selling sliced cooked meats? and roasting uncooked chicken?

thanks

Sophie
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Food Safety and Quality Concerns for Deli Meat Deli Meat Slicing HACCP Retail Establishments, labeling of Deli platters HACCP Plan Help: Ready-To-Eat Deli Food Other pathogens than Listeria in Ready-to-eat deli meat
[Ad]

Does any-one have an example of a HACCP plan for a deli selling sliced cooked meats? and roasting uncooked chicken?

thanks

Sophie

Hi Sophie,

I have uploaded a HACCP guidance document in the FREE Files Directory; amongst other wonderful things it includes sample plans for storage and preparation of cooked meat and one for roasting meat (near the back).

Guidance on Preparing a HACCP Plan

Hope it helps.

Regards,
Simon
Hi Sophie,

You can use the example of Tuna Sandwich and design your own HACCP plan for the products that you sell.

http://seagrant.oreg...#download<br />
You will need to check the legislative requirements in your country.

i hope this helps.

Regards

Ajay
Hi Sophie,

I recommend using Codex alimentarius and Advanced HACCP notes (if you have some).

Anything other than that could lead to plagiarism or at the least a generic HACCP plan which does not reflect the business.

I hope that helps

thanks

Sophie

Similar Discussion Topics
Food Safety and Quality Concerns for Deli Meat Deli Meat Slicing HACCP Retail Establishments, labeling of Deli platters HACCP Plan Help: Ready-To-Eat Deli Food Other pathogens than Listeria in Ready-to-eat deli meat Internal product temperature - deli meat