What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

HACCP Trainer wanted to do some training in Ghana

Started by , Apr 07 2011 03:03 PM
16 Replies
Can any of our members who are qualified to train HACCP and would be interested in doing a few days training in Ghana please PM me.

Thanks

Tony
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans
[Ad]
Dear Tony,

Thanks.I would love to be the HACCP trainer.I have sent you a message in your email.

Regards,
Kamwenji Njuma

Dear Tony,

Thanks.I would love to be the HACCP trainer.I have sent you a message in your email.

Regards,
Kamwenji Njuma

Thank you for your offer.

The company in question will require someone who has experience of HACCP training.

Kind regards,

Tony
Hi Tony,

Why don't you contact a training organisation in UK who specialies in HACCP training to contact the company who are seeking assistance.

Regards

Ajay
Tony

Is this still open?

Ken

Thank you for your offer.

The company in question will require someone who has experience of HACCP training.

Kind regards,

Tony

Dear Tony

I am India based Freelance consultant & having a lead auditor certificate (IRCA accredited) for ISO 22000.. I had carried out more than 100 projects for Food safety standards such as - HACCP, BRC - Food, BRC - IOP, AIB, FAMI-QS, Organic & ISO 22000 for various categories of food products in processed form, raw form, frozen, indian spices, agri products, herbal products etc...Pl do contact me if u still open...I can offer the services at a very competitive pricing also.

Hi Tony,

Why don't you contact a training organisation in UK who specialies in HACCP training to contact the company who are seeking assistance.

Regards

Ajay

Pay attention ........the company is in Ghana

Tony

Is this still open?

Ken

Yes Ken but it is only a few days.

Regards,

Tony
Tony

If you want to e-mail me on info@food-technologists.co.uk with details I may be able to help. I am registered to complete level 2,3 & 4 Haccp & Food Safety training with the RSPH & HABC and I'm also a tutor on an IRCA Accredited ISO 22000 Lead Auditor course. I have also worked in Africa before (Angola)

Ken

Tony

If you want to e-mail me on info@food-technologists.co.uk with details I may be able to help. I am registered to complete level 2,3 & 4 Haccp & Food Safety training with the RSPH & HABC and I'm also a tutor on an IRCA Accredited ISO 22000 Lead Auditor course. I have also worked in Africa before (Angola)

Ken

Great advert Ken and you come from a very attractive city where I was fortunate to live in for 3 years.

Kind regards,

Tony

Dear Tony

I am India based Freelance consultant & having a lead auditor certificate (IRCA accredited) for ISO 22000.. I had carried out more than 100 projects for Food safety standards such as - HACCP, BRC - Food, BRC - IOP, AIB, FAMI-QS, Organic & ISO 22000 for various categories of food products in processed form, raw form, frozen, indian spices, agri products, herbal products etc...Pl do contact me if u still open...I can offer the services at a very competitive pricing also.

Simon says "use the PM system"
So Tony -C did you find a trainer after all to go to Ghana to deliver the training on HACCP??

So Tony -C did you find a trainer after all to go to Ghana to deliver the training on HACCP??

Why are you asking? are you offering to do the training?

By the way I would like to have the title Dr as it implies that you are an expert.

What have you done that I haven't that would mean you are a Dr. ? Please do advise...........I really do want to be Dr Tony C

Regards,

Tony

By the way I would like to have the title Dr as it implies that you are an expert.

What have you done that I haven't that would mean you are a Dr. ? Please do advise...........I really do want to be Dr Tony C

I had a few emails back and forth with Dr Shah a couple of months back prior to his joining us on the forums. I hope he does not mind me telling you he is a graduate of Manchester Polytechnic and did an MSc in Food Science at University of Leeds and a PhD with Humberside Polytechnic and in collaboration with University of Leeds back in 1991.

He was a Senior lecturer at University of Wales Institute Cardiff and spent a year in New Zealand on sabbatical at Massey University and then took up a senior lectureship in Perth (western Australia). He was involved with SQF programme from 1997 as it started in Perth with department of Agriculture. Dr Shah is currently a referee for the British Food Journal and has worked with Professor Chris Griffith.

I had a few emails back and forth with Dr Shah a couple of months back .......................

Better get myself over to Humberside Poly then!
Please give me our details and I will get back to you.

Can any of our members who are qualified to train HACCP and would be interested in doing a few days training in Ghana please PM me.

Thanks

Tony

Please give me our details and I will get back to you.

A bit late I'm afraid!

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree HACCP Flow charts and 'confidentiality' Implementing HACCP/BRC for a Logistics Company Is HACCP broken? How would I verify my HACCP Plan for new product?