What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Bioterrorism - Emergency preparedness as per ISO 22000 documentation

Started by , Apr 11 2011 11:27 AM
12 Replies
Dear All,

In our recently concluded ISO 22000 audit, we have an NC - as bioterrorism was not identified in the emergency preparedeness plan.

Any information on the above is highly appreciated.

Thanks for all the help.

Dorothy
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Bioterrorism Statement and FDA FSMA Statement Letter of Compliance with Bioterrorism Act of 2001 4.15 ISO/TS 22002-4: 2013 - Food Defence and Bioterrorism Guidelines on Food Defense and Bioterrorism Does the FDA Bioterrorism Act apply to packaging materials?
[Ad]
Hi Dorothy

You might find this document useful. It has a section on bioterrorism and was prepared by the Twin Cities Metro Advanced Practice Center in the USA.

Kind regards

Minnie

Attached Files

14 Thanks
Very handy booklet, Minnie.
Thank you Minnie !
That is a great little book. Minnie
Dear Minnie
Thanks a lot for the valuable booklet
Youssef
1 Thank
Fantastic Minnie.

Hi Dorothy

You might find this document useful. It has a section on bioterrorism and was prepared by the Twin Cities Metro Advanced Practice Center in the USA.

Kind regards

Minnie

Thank you Minnie

I guess it is orientated towards food service, rather than food manufacturing but some useful bits in here.

Regards,

Tony
Thank you Minnie,
A usefull Booklet.
Regards
Some great points that we can add to our program and training. Good book!
Thank you Minnie for this book, it is wonderful and very informative.

Thank you Minnie for this booklet.
I am new to this site, and it seems very helpful.
I actually joined up to this site as I am trying to get my head around what is needed in terms of emergency preparedenss and response procedures, and this seems a good start.
Does anyone have anything similar focusing on food additve/ingredient manufactures, rather than food service?
Thank you for useful document

Similar Discussion Topics
Bioterrorism Statement and FDA FSMA Statement Letter of Compliance with Bioterrorism Act of 2001 4.15 ISO/TS 22002-4: 2013 - Food Defence and Bioterrorism Guidelines on Food Defense and Bioterrorism Does the FDA Bioterrorism Act apply to packaging materials? Food Defence, Biovigilance & Bioterrorism Biovigilance, Food Defense and Bioterrorism Manual or Procedure Bioterrorism and Food Safety Theory Bioterrorism