What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

SQF Surveillance Audit

Started by , Apr 28 2011 07:23 PM
5 Replies
Has anyone ever done the SQF Surveillance audit? We are required to do one because we fell into the C (comply) category. Is it pretty much the same as the regular SQF audit? Thanks in advance for the help....
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Shadow Witness Audit Request First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Help with ISCC EU Audit BRC Quarterly Audit coverage
[Ad]
The SQF Surveillance audit is very much the same as the regular Certification audit. It is better to look at it as a whole and that way you cannot go wrong.

Cheers

Ajay
I've been told that it depends on the CB. Some will do the Surveilance Audit via Quickfire and only deal with any significant non-conformances from the previous audit that put you from a B to a C while others will come to the site and basically re-audit. I'd imagine if you contacted your Certifying Body or auditor you could get specifics. Let us know what you find out.
The information that esquef is true to a degree. All CBs have to follow the same format and all audits are conducted using an electronic checklist which is availbale as a report on Quickfire. It will be interesting to know what you find out from your CB and auditor.

Cheers and good luck
I spoke to CB and the auditor, it is basically another full audit.

Has anyone ever done the SQF Surveillance audit? We are required to do one because we fell into the C (comply) category. Is it pretty much the same as the regular SQF audit? Thanks in advance for the help....

This is a stage 2 audit (it is just like the certification audit that follows the first documentation audit) that is conducted on-site.

Similar Discussion Topics
How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Shadow Witness Audit Request First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Help with ISCC EU Audit BRC Quarterly Audit coverage Third party audit certificate redacted Huge bill for unannounced BRC Audit Expenses FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist BRC Audit on new factory not yet producing Back to Basics - HACCP Audit Table