What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Looking for UK suppliers of hand sanitiser dispensers and wipes

Started by , May 17 2011 07:05 AM
4 Replies
As above. Must be good quality, fit for food industry and decent price.

Thanks,
Simon
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
In CFR 111 must we reconfirm suppliers certificate of analysis for flavors and color? Requesting migration reports from packaging suppliers Using raw materials before getting a CoA from approved suppliers Requesting a Certificate of Insurance from suppliers Sanitiser and corrosion of nickel coated machine parts
[Ad]
We don't use hand sanitiser wipes but we do have the dispensers at entrances from the warehouse into the production area. These are Deb brand with Deb Flora free alcohol foam skin sanitiser with 1 litre cartridges. Some companies will give you the dispenser free if you buy the cartridges from them. We buy from James Lister at about £44 for 6 catridges.
Does you chemical supplier not supply????

Caz x
Ditto from Caz. I know Ecolab will supply for free if they're supplying the santiser gel.
Thanks, I ended up getting these for £6 each from Buck and Hickman...they take a 1 litre cartridge for about £6. I thought it was reasonable and best price around for these items. Sometimes the dispnser is free but refills are costly.

34795_p.jpg   58.87KB   9 downloads

Similar Discussion Topics
In CFR 111 must we reconfirm suppliers certificate of analysis for flavors and color? Requesting migration reports from packaging suppliers Using raw materials before getting a CoA from approved suppliers Requesting a Certificate of Insurance from suppliers Sanitiser and corrosion of nickel coated machine parts FDA registration for suppliers Sanitation - suppliers of food grade brushes, brooms, and scrubs How to approve suppliers without a GFSI recognized certificate? OPRP Hand Washing Procedure Hand Wash Water Temperatures