What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Response time in case of nonconformity

Started by , Jun 06 2011 01:41 PM
1 Reply
I have already found several times the request that we must be able to response within 4 hours identifying all nonconforming products and possible customers affected.

Where this requirement comes from?

Regards

Heinz Peyer

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
SOP for Emergency Response during Power Outage, Sabotage and War Can anyone please help me with the response Corrective, Preventative and Root Cause Need an example procedure for emergency preparedness and response FDA Warning Letter Evaluation and Response Supplier approval - requirements to create response
[Ad]
Hello Heinz,

I think it was an interpretation of the EG regulation 178/2002.
I will check it out for you.

Similar Discussion Topics
SOP for Emergency Response during Power Outage, Sabotage and War Can anyone please help me with the response Corrective, Preventative and Root Cause Need an example procedure for emergency preparedness and response FDA Warning Letter Evaluation and Response Supplier approval - requirements to create response Emergency Preparedness and Response ISO 22000 - 8.4 emergency preparedness and response testing Emergency preparedness and response procedures as required by ISO 22000 for food packaging Emergency Preparedness and Response Food Security or Emergency Preparedness and Response Policy