Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Philippines
    Philippines

Posted 12 September 2023 - 02:55 PM

I'm a compliance coordinator and was tasked to make an SOP on these topics. Could someone spare some documents that I can use?

Thank you.

MDaleDDF

Grade - PIFSQN

• IFSQN Principal
  • 528 posts
  • 209 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted 12 September 2023 - 04:49 PM

See attached.   I have some specific write ups, I'll try and get one of those on here for you, but they're pretty general.

War?   That would be a tough one!   Lol.   IMHO there's certain things that you just can't work around, though some auditors disagree with that.    We had one on a loss of potable water for cleaning, and I told the auditor we'd shut down until the water was back on.   They didn't like that response, but that's literally what we'd do.

Attached Files

Thanked by 2 Members:

Triccia

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Philippines
    Philippines

Posted 12 September 2023 - 05:04 PM

Thanks for this. This is pretty general, but I can work on this. :spoton: Yes, auditors would really want us to look for solutions and means to keep the facility prepared in case an emergency happens.

jfrey123

Grade - PIFSQN

• IFSQN Principal
  • 636 posts
  • 182 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted 12 September 2023 - 06:03 PM

Can't share the actual document, but here's an example of scenarios we ran through and created a risk assessment against at one of my old jobs.  The other part of the document was to define what those items might look like and show some priorities on what we would focus on in the event of a crisis.

If I were on any of the crisis teams at my plants, I would update this to account for business related actions related to the restart of the facility in the event we are forced to close (call out pre-op sanitation programs, evaluate current stock and shelf lives, contacting carriers for updated delivery scheduling, etc). 

EDIT: the form didn't upload in a copy/past very well once I hit the post button.... try this link: https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing

Edited by jfrey123, 12 September 2023 - 06:06 PM.

Thanked by 2 Members:

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users