What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Thanks to all members for the useful Information

Started by , Jun 15 2011 08:54 PM
1 Reply
Afternoon,
I just wanted to thank everyone for the great amounts of useful information posted on the site and to let everyone know that I pass along the web address to others at every opportunity. So thank you to all....I am always learning new things here, I do not post much because I can find most answers just by searching...Thanks Helen
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Live seafood wholesale information Technical Knowledge and Information Sources Looking for information on condensed milk process Does anyone have any information about or experience with Candida valida? Nutrition Information Update on the Label
[Ad]

Afternoon,
I just wanted to thank everyone for the great amounts of useful information posted on the site and to let everyone know that I pass along the web address to others at every opportunity. So thank you to all....I am always learning new things here, I do not post much because I can find most answers just by searching...Thanks Helen

Sorry for the late reply Helen just catching up with some posts. Unfortunately I don't get as much time to post these days as maintaining and developing the website is a big task. Anyway a belated thanks for taking the time to provide the nice feedback, much appreciated. Most members here read and never post, but it’s great when a lurker takes the plunge.

Regards,
Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Live seafood wholesale information Technical Knowledge and Information Sources Looking for information on condensed milk process Does anyone have any information about or experience with Candida valida? Nutrition Information Update on the Label How to get more information about the current situation of the industry Food allergen labelling and information requirements technical guidance Is it possible to use elements and information from other systems in my FSSC 22000 system? Can we use Mock Recall information for a Traceability Exercise Sedex Members Ethical Trade Audit (SMETA)