What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Writing Corrective Actions

Started by , Aug 09 2011 04:10 PM
2 Replies
When a working HACCP plan is in place, do you need corrective actions for control points (CP's) if a deviation is noted? Or, do you just need corrective actions for Critical Control Points (CCP's)?

I am having a hard time wondering what needs a corrective actions report and what does not in a egg plant.

Thanks for the help!
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Order of processes - manufacturing, testing, writing specifications Regulation or guidance document regarding production Writing Ahead Writing Root Causes to Audit Queries Writing Temporary Storage into our Program Need help writing the process for the scope our QSFM
[Ad]

When a working HACCP plan is in place, do you need corrective actions for control points (CP's) if a deviation is noted? Or, do you just need corrective actions for Critical Control Points (CCP's)?

I am having a hard time wondering what needs a corrective actions report and what does not in a egg plant.

Thanks for the help!

I wouldn't imagine that CA is "required" for a CP, but I certainly would want them anyway. If you are experiencing deviations from your CP's, I'd want to know why and how to regain control.

Marshall
Kindly review the records if such deviation occurs frequently..maybe you need to revise yourCCP as suhc..

Similar Discussion Topics
Order of processes - manufacturing, testing, writing specifications Regulation or guidance document regarding production Writing Ahead Writing Root Causes to Audit Queries Writing Temporary Storage into our Program Need help writing the process for the scope our QSFM Writing a Food Safety Manual Writing a Food Safety Manual Template for writing procedures? Vector Swabbing program writing Looking for a good template for writing SOP'S AND SSOP'S?