• IFSQN Active
  • 14 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• Philippines
    Philippines

Posted 11 March 2019 - 07:45 AM

Hi Everyone! 

I am now on the process of writing our Food Safety and Quality Manual for our company. 

I doubt if I should or should not used the word "SHALL" in the document? 

Hoping for a response. 

Thanks, 

Amy 

Thanked by 1 Member:

#2 Andy_Yellows

Andy_Yellows

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 182 posts
  • 33 thanks
Good

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Football, Dr Pepper, Teemu Pukki's wonderful beard

Posted 11 March 2019 - 08:44 AM

I'd say 'shall' is a pretty reasonable word to use in your procedures in the right context. I tend to use 'must' and 'should' for instructional sentences but I'm sure 'shall' would also be fine

Farke's on a horse

Thanked by 1 Member:

#3 SQFconsultant

SQFconsultant

SQFconsultant

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 3,080 posts
  • 784 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:Truth is like a delicious slice of watermelon... you just want more and more!

Posted 11 March 2019 - 11:43 AM

Shall is an action word as opposed to wishy washy words like should or may, might etc.

Shall is then a must - must and shall could be interchangeable.

Shall is an excellent word to use as it is an intent.

Kind regards,

Glenn Oster

GOC GROUP / +1.800.793.7042 / Food - Food Packaging - Food Storage/DC

SQF, BRC & IFS System Development, Implementation & Certification Consultants

Serving Small-to-Mid-Size Businesses | International Cross-Border C-CUR Acceptance

Internal Auditor Training | eConsultant | SQF, BRC & IFS Pre-Development or Pre-Audit GAP

http://www.GlennOsterConsulting.com  -- 

Accepting all major Crypto-Currencies - Free PDF shows you how to do it too!

#4 Amy Thest

Amy Thest

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 14 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• Philippines
    Philippines

Posted 12 March 2019 - 01:43 AM

Good Day! 

Your response helps a lot on my doubts. 

Thank you.

Then I will be using "SHALL" with this document. 

I am using the ISO 22000-2018 as my reference in doing this and ISO/TS 22000-1 for the PRP's. 

I hope  this is just fine. I did copy some words from it. 

As per Sir Charles say, I just have to make an overview of what we do for food safety and that makes up our Food Safety Manual

Hehe :) 

Best Regards, 

Amy

#5 Amy Thest

Amy Thest

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 14 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• Philippines
    Philippines

Posted 12 March 2019 - 01:48 AM

I wish there's someone out there who can check my output for this and do corrections for free. 

Hehe :) ... I would be very glad. 

Regards, 

Amy

#6 Charles.C

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 17,360 posts
  • 4835 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 12 March 2019 - 08:44 AM

I wish there's someone out there who can check my output for this and do corrections for free. 

Hehe :) ... I would be very glad. 

Regards, 

Amy

Hi Amy,

You are always  welcome to upload yr "output" for comments.

I have one caveat for using "Shall" in Procedures, etc, Preferably avoided if you know that implementation will subsequently, visibly show claim will be unfulfilled.

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

#7 Amy Thest

Amy Thest

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 14 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• Philippines
    Philippines

Posted 13 March 2019 - 07:28 AM

Hi Sir Charles! 

Thank you. But I doubt if its okay to upload my output in here. 

Or maybe I can send it to a personal account? 

With regards to using "SHALL" in our Food Safety and Quality Manual, are you saying I should avoid using this word in this document? 

Regards, 

Amy

#8 Cathy

Cathy

Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 259 posts
  • 39 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 13 March 2019 - 12:22 PM

Word choice is completely up to you.  I highly recommend using words that work well in your own culture.   Would you normally speak that way? If not, avoid it.  In my opinion, too many people write "to the code" opr just repeat the code and this does not add value to  your organization. 

Edited by Cathy, 13 March 2019 - 12:22 PM.

Cathy Crawford, HACCP Consulting Group
http://haccpcg.com/

#9 Scampi

Scampi

Fellow

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 2,832 posts
  • 779 thanks
Excellent

• Canada
    Canada

Posted 13 March 2019 - 12:32 PM

As Glenn pointed out SHALL = MUST 

therefore if you use the word SHALL and you KNOW it's not always going to get done as written then you should use another word, or better yet evaluate why you think it won't always get done

I like to think of my written programs like a legal document (which depending on where you are, they may very well be) and am very careful about word choice; you may or may not want to leave wiggle room for interpretation..... all CCP documents (program, monitoring, deviations etc.) for example should NOT leave any room for interpretation  

Because we always have is never an appropriate response!

#10 jcieslowski

jcieslowski

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 166 posts
  • 55 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted 13 March 2019 - 12:36 PM

I'm not really adding much new to the discussion, but I prefer the word 'Will' to 'shall'.  I write my sops and procedures very 'plain language'. 

For example: "Shipping Filter Baskets will be checked for damages or findings after each load by the shipper.  The findings will be recorded on the Filter Basket Inspection Form.  If any holes or damages are found, the truck will be unloaded, the filter replaced, and the sugar re-run through the new filter."

The language is 'plain' and easy to understand, but it is not ambiguous.  I hate 'should' in a procedure.  If you 'should' do something it means it's up to the person doing it if they want to or not.  And if it's an optional step it doesn't really belong in a procedure.  

For example:  "Shipping Filter Baskets should be checked for damages or findings after each load.  The findings should be recorded on the Filter Basket Inspection Form.  If any holes or damages are found, the shipper should unload the truck, replace the filter, and re-run the sugar through the new filter."

Should, in this case means that the shipper may decide not to check the filter basket.  It also means he might not rerun the truck if he finds damages to the filter.  If I put my auditor hat on, the top example gives me some confidence that if the basket is damaged, the product will be rerun.  The second example gives me no confidence at all.  

I guess my point being: don't confuse style with substance.  I've not had any problems with my 'less formal' style because my substance is still specific.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Debug Information (Toggle Debug Information)

IPSDebug Messages
makeSeoTitle (guest) called
Retreiving user agent information from the DB
Creating GUEST session: fc95d5f7a80a012ce6f4d7102fe51fb8
makeSeoTitle (guest) called
Gateway file confirmed: html
Skin set not found, setting default. Using set #10
Setting current module to: forums and current section to: topics
makeSeoTitle (hrabi) called
makeSeoTitle (hrabi) called

IPSMember Cache Actions
ADDED: Member ID: 70477 with tables pfields_content,profile_portal,groups key (df28af09ab8ba146fbf4f722a6e192c4)

(110) Included Files
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/index.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/initdata.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/sources/base/ipsRegistry.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/sources/base/ipsController.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/sources/base/core.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/sources/base/ipsMember.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/extensions/coreVariables.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/conf_global.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classDbMysql.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classDb.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classDbMysqliClient.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/cache/furlCache.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/applications/forums/extensions/coreVariables.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/cache/globalCaches.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/session/publicSessions.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/applications/forums/extensions/coreExtensions.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/useragents/userAgentFunctions.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/class_localization.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/class_public_permissions.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/hooks/tapatalk_permissions_48d87e368074a25f23c6e5b26943e664.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/applications/forums/app_class_forums.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/applications/forums/sources/classes/forums/class_forums.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/tags/bootstrap.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/tags/abstract.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/applications/forums/extensions/tags/topics.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/applications/forums/sources/classes/topics.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/class_reputation_cache.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/hooks/feedReputation_d549da168d0aa45f3b8af5709eb9e017.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/itemmarking/classItemMarking.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/hooks/tapatalk_output_44bf43f2dd526f57037502585f915715.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/hooks/mt_topicHoverJs_69714cdf94c696578384afbfb25312a6.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/hooks/galleryLightbox_749222027dbc33ce44be4fe18c020949.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/coreOutput.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/cache/lang_cache/1/core_public_global.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/other/alexframework/required/require_ipsRegistry.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/other/alexframework/sources/classes/global.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/applications/forums/modules_public/forums/topics.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/hooks/ajaxThanksPostData_c9d6bd6fe2d411c6164ee4078af4eea3.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/like/composite.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/applications/forums/extensions/like/topics.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/hooks/tapatalk_like_forums_topics_composite_19cfd2d9dde5b754aa496c4701e3ac3c.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/cache/lang_cache/1/forums_public_forums.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/cache/lang_cache/1/forums_public_topic.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/cache/lang_cache/1/forums_public_boards.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/cache/lang_cache/1/core_public_editors.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_10/skin_global.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_10/skin_topic.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/other/keywords/sources/functions.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/customfields/profileFields.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classCustomFields.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/ips/nexus/sources/ads.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/session/api.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/applications/core/sources/classes/reportLibrary.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/editor/composite.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/hooks/calTemplateStripFields_7d26b4ed2925455d51c5bb0868a8e031.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/text/parser.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier.auto.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/Bootstrap.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier.autoload.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/text/parser/legacy.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_10/skin_alexframework.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_10/skin_global_other.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/hooks/tbShowRepInUserInfo_a65113b79df47c37b519a5fe197497af.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/hooks/ajaxThanksInfoPane_362a5aa55ad78cdb5e6e7a857053122b.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/hooks/ajaxThankersList_ef0306b415d1fb9e4c758d0ea01c3151.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/hooks/ajaxThanksDummy_32215e02f8fc2aaa74da5d02243fc359.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/hooks/ajaxThanksButton_baaddc3d44530819b5a06edbe0f6e48b.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/hooks/startNewTopicButton_016dab8d69d3f5df3f92a9b2a1eefb41.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/ips/ccs/sources/hooks.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/ips/ccs/app_class_ccs.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/ips/ccs/sources/functions.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/hooks/mt_media_functions_0ebcefc402313ff68ef8c2e761d2c438.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/ips/ccs/extensions/furlTemplates.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_10/skin_ccs_global.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/ips/ccs/sources/pages.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/ips/ccs/sources/blocks/adminInterface.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/ips/ccs/sources/blocks/plugin/admin.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/ips/ccs/sources/blocks/plugin/pluginInterface.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/ips/ccs/sources/acpFunctions.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/ips/ccs/sources/blocks/plugin/online_users/plugin.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/applications/forums/modules_public/forums/boards.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/sources/handlers/han_login.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/sources/loginauth/login_core.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/sources/loginauth/login_interface.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/sources/loginauth/internal/auth.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/hooks/tapatalk_banner_body_56d062d4b83873a78eb1b5b2b705e3dd.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/hooks/tapatalk_banner_head_6ffeb915763103253c3a8fa76bd67251.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/mobiquo/smartbanner.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/mobiquo/lib/classTTConnection.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/mobiquo/smartbanner/head.inc.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/hooks/af_postIntroduction_68720f5d72227f3e161444431d91c161.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/hooks/globalGlobalForumMessage_74318f313975924d4b7bdd9ad46703a0.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/hooks/globalGlobalForumMessageGroup_daa23c6d719c825d5ca380e4b534431b.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/hooks/promenuJquery_85886b14ef12ad591244af9551b4dea1.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/hooks/promenuFooter_3bda0c368303a1b5fd09ff3178b03f81.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/hooks/promenuPrimary_959b89efdaeb4f12a8669d316e051975.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/hooks/promenuHeader_1d1f226ff999c361a943ab3cb25582ef.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/hooks/promenuSite_e9b50dc382603ec3197989bcf031d14a.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/hooks/globalNewTopicButton_c721143c44b20bd8ca79fe8f86f66dd9.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/hooks/keywordTooltipsGlobalJS_f57eaba3a6fa919bf8439bebed0d9027.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_10/skin_keywords.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/hooks/imGoogleSearch_80f2c7f1bb90a8e5624e471fb532cb35.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/hooks/imGoogleSearchJs_0e12e1c3ce00ebe3960203081557cbc4.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/hooks/mt_forums_unrepliedTopicsButton_b65d45faa7844d0373c754fd1ed0d2b6.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_10/skin_forum.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/hooks/nexusContactUs_1fc50f297bc8a701784cc59d3b1dd7d8.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/cache/lang_cache/1/nexus_public_nexus.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/hooks/ajaxThanksJS_529f73fe79fe3f8c337747183fce7264.php

Loaded Caches
TOTAL: 0bytes

Loaded Classes In ipsRegistry::getClass()

FORM and GET Input
module = forums
section = topics
request_method = get
showtopic = 34569
app = forums
t = 34569
last_visit = 1600907372
f = 86
start =
page =
view =
selectedpids =
selectedpidcount = 0
_isDatabase =

SKIN, MEMBER & TASK Info
set_id = 10
set_name = IFSQN - Slider
set_key =
set_parent_id = 9
set_parent_array = a:1:{i:0;s:1:"9";}
set_child_array = a:1:{i:0;i:11;}
set_permissions = *
set_is_default = 1
set_author_name = ThemeTent
set_author_url = http://www.themetent.com
set_image_dir = ifsqn
set_emo_dir = default
set_css_inline = 1
set_css_groups = a:34:{s:5:"0.524";a:2:{s:9:"css_group";s:4:"alex";s:12:"css_position";s:1:"0";}s:5:"0.522";a:2:{s:9:"css_group";s:9:"boo...
set_added = 1377882758
set_updated = 1600446822
set_output_format = html
set_locked_uagent =
set_hide_from_list = 0
set_minify = 1
set_master_key = root
set_order = 5
set_by_skin_gen = 0
set_skin_gen_data =
_userAgents =
_youCanUse = 1
_gatewayExclude =
_skincacheid = 10
_csscacheid = css_10
Next task = Today, 12:30 AM
Time now = A minute ago
Timestamp Now = 1600907373

MEMBER: last_visit: 1600907372 / A minute ago

MEMBER: uagent_key: __NONE__

MEMBER: uagent_type:

MEMBER: uagent_version: 0

Loaded PHP Templates
skin_global, skin_topic, skin_alexframework, skin_global_other, skin_ccs_global, skin_ccs, skin_keywords, skin_forum
skin_global_10, skin_topic_10, skin_alexframework_10, skin_global_other_10, skin_ccs_global_10, skin_keywords_10, skin_forum_10
core_public_global, forums_public_forums, forums_public_topic, forums_public_boards, core_public_editors, nexus_public_nexus

Queries Used

SELECT * FROM ibf_cache_store WHERE cs_key IN ( 'systemvars','login_methods','vnums','app_cache','navigation_tabs','module_cache','hooks','useragents','useragentgroups','skinsets','outputformats','skin_remap','group_cache','settings','lang_data','banfilters','stats','badwords','bbcode','mediatag','profilefields','rss_output_cache','rss_export','meta_tags','ipseo_acronyms','attachtypes','multimod','moderators','announcements','report_cache','report_plugins','emoticons','ranks','reputation_levels','sharelinks','promenu_groups','promenu_menus','support_departments','ccs_menu' )

DELETE FROM ibf_sessions WHERE ip_address='3.226.241.176'

SELECT t.*,xxx.* FROM ibf_topics t LEFT JOIN ibf_core_tags_cache xxx ON ( xxx.tag_cache_key=MD5(CONCAT('forums',';','topics',';',t.tid)) ) WHERE t.tid=34569

SELECT f.*,p.* FROM ibf_forums f LEFT JOIN ibf_permission_index p ON ( p.perm_type='forum' AND p.app='forums' AND p.perm_type_id=f.id )

SELECT * FROM ibf_skin_cache WHERE cache_set_id=10 AND cache_type IN ('css', 'replacements')

SELECT * FROM ibf_topic_ratings WHERE rating_tid=34569 and rating_member_id=0

SELECT p.*,m.member_id as mid,m.name,m.member_group_id,m.email,m.joined,m.posts, m.last_visit, m.last_activity,m.login_anonymous,m.title as member_title, m.warn_level, m.warn_lastwarn, m.members_display_name, m.members_seo_name, m.member_banned, m.has_gallery, m.has_blog, m.members_bitoptions,m.mgroup_others,pp.*,pc.*,rep_index.rep_rating as has_given_rep,rep_cache.rep_points, rep_cache.rep_like_cache,cca.*,ccb.cache_content as cache_content_sig, ccb.cache_updated as cache_updated_sig FROM ( SELECT pid, post_date FROM ibf_posts WHERE topic_id=34569 AND queued=0 ORDER BY pid asc LIMIT 0,25 ) z LEFT JOIN ibf_posts p ON ( p.pid=z.pid ) LEFT JOIN ibf_members m ON ( m.member_id=p.author_id ) LEFT JOIN ibf_profile_portal pp ON ( m.member_id=pp.pp_member_id ) LEFT JOIN ibf_pfields_content pc ON ( pc.member_id=p.author_id ) LEFT JOIN ibf_reputation_index rep_index ON ( rep_index.app='forums' AND rep_index.type='pid' AND rep_index.type_id=p.pid AND rep_index.member_id=0 ) LEFT JOIN ibf_reputation_cache rep_cache ON ( rep_cache.app='forums' AND rep_cache.type='pid' AND rep_cache.type_id=p.pid ) LEFT JOIN ibf_content_cache_posts cca ON ( cca.cache_content_id=p.pid ) LEFT JOIN ibf_content_cache_sigs ccb ON ( ccb.cache_content_id=m.member_id ) ORDER BY z.pid asc

SELECT * FROM ibf_cache_store WHERE cs_key IN ( 'keywords_words' )

SELECT * FROM ibf_cache_store WHERE cs_key IN ( 'nexus_ads' )

SELECT * FROM ibf_nexus_ads WHERE ad_id=46

UPDATE ibf_nexus_ads SET ad_impressions=ad_impressions+1 WHERE ad_id=46

SELECT s.*, s.id as row_session_id,m.* FROM ibf_sessions s LEFT JOIN ibf_members m ON ( m.member_id=s.member_id ) WHERE s.id='fc95d5f7a80a012ce6f4d7102fe51fb8' OR (s.current_appcomponent='forums' AND s.running_time > 1600903772 AND s.in_error=0 AND s.location_1_type='topic' AND s.location_1_id=34569)

SELECT * FROM ibf_core_like_cache WHERE like_cache_id='5cefd081ea345840b8d3da54e300afa0'

SELECT m.*, m.member_id as my_member_id,p.*,pp.*,g.*,ccb.cache_content FROM ibf_members m LEFT JOIN ibf_pfields_content p ON ( p.member_id=m.member_id ) LEFT JOIN ibf_profile_portal pp ON ( pp.pp_member_id=m.member_id ) LEFT JOIN ibf_groups g ON ( g.g_id=m.member_group_id ) LEFT JOIN ibf_content_cache_sigs ccb ON ( ccb.cache_content_id=m.member_id ) WHERE m.member_id=70477

SELECT * FROM ibf_nexus_ads WHERE ad_id=32

UPDATE ibf_nexus_ads SET ad_impressions=ad_impressions+1 WHERE ad_id=32

SELECT b.*,t.tpb_name FROM ibf_ccs_blocks b LEFT JOIN ibf_ccs_template_blocks t ON ( t.tpb_id=b.block_template ) WHERE b.block_active=1

SELECT cache_content FROM ibf_ccs_template_cache WHERE cache_type='full'

SELECT s.id, s.member_id, s.member_name, s.seo_name, s.login_type, s.running_time, s.member_group, s.uagent_type,m.member_banned FROM ibf_sessions s LEFT JOIN ibf_members m ON ( m.member_id=s.member_id ) WHERE running_time > 1600903773

UPDATE ibf_ccs_blocks SET block_cache_output='<style>\r\n\r\n#o_count {\r\ncursor: pointer;\r\n}\r\n\r\n#o_count .red {\r\npadding: 2px 5px;\r\nbackground: rgb(214, 52, 52);\r\nborder: 1px solid #fff;\r\ncolor: #fff;\r\n}\r\n\r\n#o_count .blue {\r\npadding: 2px 5px;\r\nbackground: #014F92;\r\nborder: 1px solid #fff;\r\nborder-left-width: 0;\r\ncolor: #fff; \r\n}\r\n</style>\r\n <a href=\"http://www.ifsqn.com/forum/index.php?app=members&module=online&sort_order=desc\"><span id=\"o_count\" data-tooltip=\"11 members, 716 guests, 1 anonymous\" ><span class=\"red\">728</span><span class=\"blue\">Online Users</span></span></a>\r\n\r\n<br /><br />',block_cache_last=1600907373 WHERE block_id=111

SELECT * FROM ibf_cache_store WHERE cs_key IN ( 'tapatalk_banner_data' )

SELECT * FROM ibf_cache_store WHERE cs_key IN ( 'tapatalk_banner_expire' )

SHUTDOWN: INSERT INTO ibf_sessions (`id`,`member_name`,`member_id`,`member_group`,`login_type`,`running_time`,`ip_address`,`browser`,`in_error`,`current_appcomponent`,`current_module`,`current_section`,`location_1_type`,`location_1_id`,`location_2_type`,`location_2_id`,`location_3_type`,`location_3_id`,`uagent_key`,`uagent_version`,`uagent_type`,`uagent_bypass`) VALUES('fc95d5f7a80a012ce6f4d7102fe51fb8','',0,2,0,1600907372,'3.226.241.176','CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/)',0,'forums','forums','topics','topic',34569,'forum',0,'',0,'__NONE__',0,'',0)

SHUTDOWN: INSERT INTO ibf_topic_views (`views_tid`) VALUES(34569)

EV SSL Certificate