What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hello guys!

Started by , Sep 22 2011 12:29 PM
1 Reply
Hello Friends!!

My name is Robert Pattinson from China. A newbie in this forum. I have been a regular watcher in this forum since a month ago, and learned so much here. Now I want to catch more knowledge in this community also decided to join with other members of this forum. I will share my knowledge and gain from other members here. I hope all friends will corporate with me and looking forward to learning more.

Want to meet some friends here.

Best Regards.
Robert Pattinson
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
What content do you guys use for Monthly Management review? Are you guys making masks mandatory in office spaces and lunch rooms? During COVID-19 How you guys are checking employee temperatures at your facility How are you guys having your monthly management review / HACCP meeting during Covid-19? Just curious on how you guys are handling COVID-19 at your facilities?
[Ad]
It will be our pleasure to cooperate with you Robert. Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself and a warm welcome to the forums.

Regards,
Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
What content do you guys use for Monthly Management review? Are you guys making masks mandatory in office spaces and lunch rooms? During COVID-19 How you guys are checking employee temperatures at your facility How are you guys having your monthly management review / HACCP meeting during Covid-19? Just curious on how you guys are handling COVID-19 at your facilities? Welcome me guys and enlighten me with your experience on this platform Hello guys :) I'll (kinda) be thinking of you guys. Hi Guys new to food safety How do you guys clean and sanitize motor or electrical compartments?