Hello, hope every body is doing well.
Just curious on how you guys are handling COVID-19 at your facilities.
- Are employees following GMPs better than before?
- Are they not reporting to work?
- Are you having meetings with them in regards to certain new procedures that you might have establish due to the COVID-19?
Just curious. Thanks for any information that can be useful
- Yes! Hand washing frequency is increased and greatly enforced. (We are a low risk dry facility).
- Yup some only call in sick, some want to work regardless of being sick and I refuse to have them work until they get better (not even tested for COVID-19, but better safe than sorry).
- Yes we are having meetings with everyone to ensure them that we are doing all we can to ensure we provide a safe and healthy environment for them.
More stuff we do:
-Sanitizing door knobs and all areas that employees may touch every few hours.
- Monitor hand washing a lot more (it's like I'm baby sitting now) and monitoring soap, paper towels are well supplied.
- Monitor anyone for any signs of illnesses.
- Posting signs, notes and anything from the WHO/CDC website for awareness for all employees.
At the top of my head that is all I can think of now :)