What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Analytical Reports - Acceptable Bacterial Counts?

Started by , Nov 14 2011 02:52 PM
2 Replies
Hi,
Where can I find the acceptable bacterial counts for our Lab test results ??
Example : If I have MPN of E.coli/ 100g = <18 How do I know if that is acceptable or not and this would be
for are finish product.

Thanks
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Frequency of External Calibration of Analytical Balance and Incubator Determining requirement to conduct analytical tests on a lot basis? How to determine analytical frequencey Is it okay to do external calibration every two years for incubator & analytical balance? Calibration certificate for analytical instrumentation
[Ad]

Hi,
Where can I find the acceptable bacterial counts for our Lab test results ??
Example : If I have MPN of E.coli/ 100g = <18 How do I know if that is acceptable or not and this would be
for are finish product.

Thanks

Dear Steph,

Product ??
Relevant Standard ??
One Individual Sample ??

Rgds / Charles.C
which product are we talking about? food?

Similar Discussion Topics
Frequency of External Calibration of Analytical Balance and Incubator Determining requirement to conduct analytical tests on a lot basis? How to determine analytical frequencey Is it okay to do external calibration every two years for incubator & analytical balance? Calibration certificate for analytical instrumentation Analytical quality control samples Analytical validation of "wheat free" claims? Analytical Uncertainty Analytical Uncertainty For Chemical Contaminants