What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

New Member Information - Helpful links to get you started

Started by , Jan 07 2012 07:19 PM
Previous Page 1
66 Replies

Welcome to the International Food Safety & Quality Network. Please feel free to browse around and get to know other members. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Here are some helpful links to get you started:

1. Visit the Help Files
  2. Introduce Yourself
  3. Complete the Visitor Survey
  4. Subscribe for e-news
  5. Watch Free Food Safety Webinars
  6. Buy GFSI Food Safety Implementation Packages
  7. Upgrade to Premium Membership

If you still need assistance post a new topic in this forum or contact us.

Once again welcome to the IFSQN forums...we hope you enjoy your stay!

Best Wishes,
Simon

6 Likes43 Thanks
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Member of the Month - April 2024 Live seafood wholesale information Member of the Month - March 2024 Glad to become a member New member
[Ad]

many thanks, I will look over the site

regards

EMMAW

many thanks, I will look over the site

regards

EMMAW

Ok. thanks am waiting for your email

Much appreciated, thank you

I see alot of good questions and answers on this site i think it can be very helpful. Look forward to being a part of it.

Ginny Ansbaugh

1 Thank

I see alot of good questions and answers on this site i think it can be very helpful. Look forward to being a part of it.

Ginny Ansbaugh

Glad to have you on board Ginny.

:welcome:

Regards,

Simon

2 Thanks

Good guide thank you! I think this site was a good choice !

2 Thanks

Glad you found it helpful SevDre.

Many thanks.

Good Morning,

Great site, I'm new so this is very helpful.

Thank you

Thanks for the feedback.

1 Thank

Great site. However, whenever I try to open a link or attached file, I get a FORBIDDEN message telling me I don't have access. I am logged in. Do I need to click a verification link or something?

Thank you

Simon,

I was wondering if this thread can be stickied above the top recent forum threads.  I've never seen this and it actually answered some of my recent questions about the site (like the membership levels and other things).  I think it would be great to have it one of the first things seen on the forums page.

If it is in a conspicuous place and I have just missed it then I apologize.

Merle

thanks for the guide.

Great site. However, whenever I try to open a link or attached file, I get a FORBIDDEN message telling me I don't have access. I am logged in. Do I need to click a verification link or something?

Thank you

Hi Monet, can you tell me is it all attachments or if specific ones, if specific then please send me a link to the file you get the forbidden message.

Simon,

I was wondering if this thread can be stickied above the top recent forum threads.  I've never seen this and it actually answered some of my recent questions about the site (like the membership levels and other things).  I think it would be great to have it one of the first things seen on the forums page.

If it is in a conspicuous place and I have just missed it then I apologize.

Merle

I will have a look what is possible Merle, thanks.

thanks for the guide.

You are welcome Paolos.

1 Thank

Another idea might be to have the system automatically email all new approved members with the link to that thread if that is easier than having it show up above the recent active forum list.

(just thinking feel free to ignore me :silly: )

Another idea might be to have the system automatically email all new approved members with the link to that thread if that is easier than having it show up above the recent active forum list.

(just thinking feel free to ignore me :silly: )

I appreciate your input Merle, an auto welcome email is sent to new members with a link to that thread already, but I agree a higher profile to it for both new and existing members would be useful.

Greetings to all from Toowoomba, Australia.

~ Marc

Welcome, Marc! I hope you find this forum as helpful as I have!
1 Thank

Welcome Marc or should I say G'Day.

Australia is one of the countries I always wanted to visit but never had the chance to.  One of my best friends in high school was fortunate enough to do a year as a foreign exchange student there though.

1 Thank

Dear Simon,

Occasionally new members seem to encounter difficulties  regarding the procedure to attach files.

This is available within No.1 of Post #1 in this thread but it appeared to me that the current stated content is not quite complete (at least for my system - XP/firefox). In case of meeting any problems, may I suggest this hopefully intelligible explanation -

http://www.ifsqn.com...nts/#entry66529

Rgds / Charles

Thanks for the warm welcome all! Happy holidays and I look forward to seeing you all 'round the forum.

~ Marc

Welcome and happy holiday's Marc.

:welcome:

1 Thank

Thanks a lot!!

Hey guys! I am new to the forums and I would like to upload a photo as my profile picture. Does anyone know why I get the message  "member profile disabled" when I try and add a url?

Thanks!

1 Like2 Thanks
Previous Page 1

Similar Discussion Topics
Member of the Month - April 2024 Live seafood wholesale information Member of the Month - March 2024 Glad to become a member New member New Member Helpful Alerts and Databases for Food Fraud Member of the Month - February 2024 Technical Knowledge and Information Sources Member of the Month - January 2024