What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Process validation for soups and rissotto

Started by , May 10 2012 07:21 AM
1 Reply
Hi...

We have developed the soups...n now m trying to validate the process....Can anyone advice me that how can I do that????

Can any one explain me how can I find core temperature requirements....

Also reference to learn on F, Z and D values........

Thank you
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
BRCGS 5.4.1 Process control Packing process for a new beverage Process Authority Recommendations? Mayonnaise Glass Bottling Plant Process Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart?
[Ad]
Dear shrani,

We have developed the soups...n now m trying to validate the process....Can anyone advice me that how can I do that????

Can any one explain me how can I find core temperature requirements....

It will presumably depend on yr process ??.

Also reference to learn on F, Z and D values........

I suggest you try searching this forum for "lethality" since there are several posted reference documents on the topics you mention above.

Rgds / Charles.C
1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
BRCGS 5.4.1 Process control Packing process for a new beverage Process Authority Recommendations? Mayonnaise Glass Bottling Plant Process Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Requirements for Work In Process WIP Small manufacturer frozen ready meal process steps Help with Process Development for Dressings, Sauce, Dips Plant Is there any method available for Cold filled and Hold process parameters Looking for information on condensed milk process