What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Title of this forum

Started by , Sep 12 2012 03:49 PM
2 Replies
I am not familiar with this and am just reading around all the different standards but anyway, I thought IFS stood for International Featured Standards, of which Food (current Version 6) is one of them (others are Wholesale, Logistics etc)...?
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Can't Add Title of Food Defense Team Members in Food Defense Plan Builder 2.0 What is your job title and what are the pros and cons of your job? CFR Title 21 507.28, Human Food By-Products for Animal Feed Explanation of the text of CFR - Title 21 Project Title for Masters
[Ad]
Hi D D, you are correct IFS = International Featured Standards, however this particular forum was set up for International Food Standard (IFS) discussion and there hasn’t been too much discussion, never mind the other 'non food' standards in the suite.

Regards,
Simon

Hi Simon, thanks for the reply. It probably isn't important but I am a pedantic QA Manager and just looking into this I guess you are referring to the SAI Global standard:
http://www.saiglobal...-safety/IFS.htm
However, if you scroll to the bottom of that page and click on the link under Download Standard, it takes you to the International Featured Standards website.
So the two are one and the same...?

Similar Discussion Topics
Can't Add Title of Food Defense Team Members in Food Defense Plan Builder 2.0 What is your job title and what are the pros and cons of your job? CFR Title 21 507.28, Human Food By-Products for Animal Feed Explanation of the text of CFR - Title 21 Project Title for Masters Do we need a title 21, if we are a soda company? Quality Documents Title Assistance in research title regarding food safety CFR - Code of Federal Regulations Title 21 What should the title be for BRC-IOP Standard manual?