What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

FDA HACCP Compliance Guideline for Seafood

Started by , Oct 03 2012 07:08 PM
1 Reply
Does anyone knows if the FDA has recently released a HACCP Compliance Guideline for Seafood?

A fellow auditor says there are changes regarding CCP´s and control about S. Aureus i.e.

Where can it be found?
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP and BRC accreditation in the UK HACCP and BRC accreditation needed HACCP/HARPC training Product Labelling Guideline - Russia Compressor for HACCP
[Ad]
Dear ajrfrank:

The link below is to the most recent FDA seafood HACCP guidelines, dated April 2011 - as well as other guidance materials. Chapter 15 of the Fish and Fishery Products Hazards and Control Guidance addresses staph. I have not seen any recent information on S. Aureus, although I have not been looking for recent seafood guidances...there are no 'recent' FDA postings at this link.

http://www.fda.gov/F...CCP/default.htm
1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP and BRC accreditation in the UK HACCP and BRC accreditation needed HACCP/HARPC training Product Labelling Guideline - Russia Compressor for HACCP HACCP and SQF Certification Implementing HACCP/BRC for a Logistics Company HACCP plan for cold smoked trout HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree HACCP Meeting checklist