What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

HACCP Template for Meat (Pork) Processing

Started by , Oct 06 2012 11:59 AM
2 Replies
Dear All,

I am working on HACCP plan for meat processing.

Products produced are raw and cooked pork meat and sausages.Meat is also brine injected cooked/smoked

Can any one share HACCP template for similar operations.

I look forward to hear from you guys.

Regards

Martinblue

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
BRCGS 3.7.2 - Does a supplier have to have a HARA/HACCP to be an approved supplier through a questionnaire? What HACCP and Food Safety plan does salsa fall under HACCP in Bakery - Food Regulations India HACCP and BRC accreditation in the UK HACCP and BRC accreditation for a UK storage and distribution business
[Ad]
There are plenty of HACCP templates 'out there' on the web, but I guess what you're really after is a working example for the type of products you specify!?

I'm in the process of producing a HACCP for all of our meat processing, pretty similar to yours but lots more besides! It won't be finished for a few days yet, so maybe someone else will help before I get there!

Barrie
Thanks Barrie,

Appreciate your comments. Unfortunately no luck so far. How you coping with your project?
Thanks
Martinblue

Similar Discussion Topics
BRCGS 3.7.2 - Does a supplier have to have a HARA/HACCP to be an approved supplier through a questionnaire? What HACCP and Food Safety plan does salsa fall under HACCP in Bakery - Food Regulations India HACCP and BRC accreditation in the UK HACCP and BRC accreditation for a UK storage and distribution business HACCP and HARPC training Compressor for HACCP HACCP and SQF Certification Implementing HACCP/BRC for a Logistics Company HACCP plan for cold smoked trout