What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Implications of Postponing the SQF Facility Audit?

Started by , Dec 06 2012 02:36 PM
2 Replies
Aside from the cost aspect due to the late postponement/rescheduling of the facility audit ... is there any possible negative to doing so if we don't feel we are ready?

Our desk audit was Nov 29th, and I am working through the corrective actions ... but there are certain things that are, shall we say, just not fully in place yet.

I understand that we will have to pay the audit fee due to the timeframe of the postponement, but aside from that, could anyone see any issues?
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Micro implications of re-freezing sausages Implications of giving packaging away for use at a farmers market What are the implications of producing a product outside the scope of accreditation? Implications of opening a retail outlet on-site? Food defense implications of having antibiotic cream in a first aid kit that is right outside a production area?
[Ad]
Really should not be any issue with this, unless of course the time lag between when you had your desk audit and the new date for your certification audit is excessive. The lag in time will need to be approved by the CB.
I do not see an issue either.

Similar Discussion Topics
Micro implications of re-freezing sausages Implications of giving packaging away for use at a farmers market What are the implications of producing a product outside the scope of accreditation? Implications of opening a retail outlet on-site? Food defense implications of having antibiotic cream in a first aid kit that is right outside a production area? Audit implications of changing the frequency of preventive maintenance BREXIT Implications Food safety implications of adding soft cheese to inside of naan bread Meaning and Implications of "Mandatory" Elements in SQF 8 The changes in ISO 22000:2018 and the implications for FSSC 22000