What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Check List or Procedure for Auditing Management Review

Started by , Jan 03 2013 04:17 AM
1 Reply
In an ISO 9001 -2008 , ISO 22000 - 2005 , Halla implimented organisation. when an internal audit is done what are the points to be checked during an MR audit .Is ther some check list or procedure
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How can I check good sterilization? Can anyone check my HACCP plan for Sea Moss Gel? Controlling check in and out of blades Glass and Hard plastic check Can Someone Check My HACCP Hazards?
[Ad]

In an ISO 9001 -2008 , ISO 22000 - 2005 , Halla implimented organisation. when an internal audit is done what are the points to be checked during an MR audit .Is ther some check list or procedure

Not going into the detailed checklist, I can highlight the areas to be covered.
ISO 22000 - Complete Section 5 (Management Responsibility)
ISO 9001 - Complete Section 5 (Management Responsibility) in general and 5.5.2 as specific.

Example checklist.
1- Review the procedure and records of Management Reviews.
2- Review the reports on Data Analysis performed on results of internal audit, PRPs verification etc.
3- Review the effectiveness of internal and external communication.
4- Review the procedures for emergency preparedness and response.

Regards:
Muhammad Zeeshan Zaki.
2 Thanks

Similar Discussion Topics
How can I check good sterilization? Can anyone check my HACCP plan for Sea Moss Gel? Controlling check in and out of blades Glass and Hard plastic check Can Someone Check My HACCP Hazards? Is it necessary to check the calibration on your mixer and oven timers? BRCGS V9 Gap Analysis Check List Is it required to check internal requirements for product? Temperature Check Software Converting Written Check Logs into Excel