What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

HACCP for manufacturers of wet wipes, hand sanitizers etc

Started by , Jan 05 2013 08:38 AM
2 Replies
Dear All,

HAPPY New year
We are manufacturers of wetwipes,Tissues,Liquid Soaps, Toilet Rolls, Maxi Rolls. as per the clients requirements we are going for HACCP certification.

We have implemented all GMP's are per ISO 22716

It will be highly appreciated if some one can give some references to do the hazard analysis.
Thanking u in advance
best wishes
anie
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP and BRC accreditation in the UK HACCP and BRC accreditation needed HACCP/HARPC training Compressor for HACCP HACCP and SQF Certification
[Ad]
Hi Anie,

In my experience, the principles of HACCP tend not to work well when applied to non food items. May I suggest you take a look at the BRC Standard for Packaging which adopts a more focused methodology for non food items and one which I think you will relate to better. Section 2 of the standard is called 'Hazard and Risk Management System' and this will cover the principles and steps for the hazard analysis, risk assessment and development of your control plan.

BRC Packaging

George
1 Like1 Thank
Also check out the BRC standard for Consumer Products
http://www.brcglobal...erProducts.aspx

Gail
1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP and BRC accreditation in the UK HACCP and BRC accreditation needed HACCP/HARPC training Compressor for HACCP HACCP and SQF Certification Implementing HACCP/BRC for a Logistics Company HACCP plan for cold smoked trout HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree HACCP Meeting checklist HACCP Plan for Frozen Meat