What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Anybody have an example of BRC manual for food packaging?

Started by , Feb 26 2013 04:28 PM
5 Replies
Hi everybody!
anybody have an example of BRC manual for food packaging?
Can you help me?

Thanks a lot!
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
food safety 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention Repackaging of Food Grade product Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ?
[Ad]
Yes certainly: BRC/IOP Packaging Safety and Quality Management System

Let me know if you need further information.

Regards,
Simon
Do you have a sample HACCP for food contact packaging manufacturer? I need to see an example because I am confused about deciding what each materials risk hazard is? Thank you veru much!
What type of packaging do you produce? I could share my HACCP plan for polystyrene film that is used as milk products packaging.
1 Thank
Try this: Example HACCP Manual and Procedures for Packaging Company

Caveat: It is several years old and not up to date with latest hazards related to food packaging such as allergens, print control, security, migration etc.

It should give you a good idea how to get started.

Regards,
Simon

What type of packaging do you produce? I could share my HACCP plan for polystyrene film that is used as milk products packaging.

That would be so helpful. We produce plastic shipping containers for the food and dairy industry. Thank you so much!

Similar Discussion Topics
food safety 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention Repackaging of Food Grade product Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Hairnets for a packaging component manufacturing facility HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Food Safety Videos- Recommendations?