What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Anyone know any good websites that supply prep stations/stands?

Started by , Apr 23 2013 03:03 PM
4 Replies
Anyone know any good websites that supply any prep stations/stands.

We are throwing out our old ones but i cant seem to source any new ones?

Cheers
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Neogen Supply How can I check good sterilization? HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards
[Ad]

Anyone know any good websites that supply any prep stations/stands.

We are throwing out our old ones but i cant seem to source any new ones?

Cheers

Try Syspal or Technomek

Caz x
Thanks
As an alternative to the ones mentioned above by Caz you may want to try Hygiene Works, I think you will find they offer the same equipment at a much lower price. I do know the owner and he is a very nice guy also.

Regards,
Simon
Hi,

Always used Syspal in the past. Have tried many other companies (which can be lots cheaper), however the quality if superb and the welding/joints etc... are second to none.

If you go to their website they have a very good brochure you can look through in PDF format.

http://www.syspal.co...ls-brochure.pdf

Thanks,

Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Neogen Supply How can I check good sterilization? HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards Supply Chain Preventive Controls SQF 2.4.2. Good Manufacturing Practices Approved Grade A Tanker wash stations in CA Bill S-211 - Forced and Child Labour in Canadian Supply Chains (audit?) Water Supply Monitoring