What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Source/supplier for an inline strainer for bulk liquid?

Started by , May 06 2013 01:16 PM
1 Reply
Does anyone have a source/supplier for an inline strainer for bulk liquid? I sourced one years ago, but have no recollection of where I got it. Thanks in advance! -Bob
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Product Source identification Looking for bun glazing process steps and flow chart and ingredients source Source of Natural Flavor - always proprietary information? High TPC and Yeast- unsure of source Ingredient map back to source trace
[Ad]

Does anyone have a source/supplier for an inline strainer for bulk liquid? I sourced one years ago, but have no recollection of where I got it. Thanks in advance! -Bob

Hi Bob,

Are you looking for a cone that you can insert into a pipe/hose, or one like this?

Dairy Parts Department

Regards,

Tony

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Product Source identification Looking for bun glazing process steps and flow chart and ingredients source Source of Natural Flavor - always proprietary information? High TPC and Yeast- unsure of source Ingredient map back to source trace Does anyone have a good source for buying food safety posters and stickers? Source for articles on the safety, quality, and overall knowledge of IQF ingredients? Does anyone have a source for 8 mil. food safe gloves? Source for Military MRE Ingrednients Seeking Source for shatter-proof mirrors