What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Glad to find this.

Started by , May 13 2013 06:24 AM
2 Replies

Hey guys! 

I am Karthik, from India. Doing my first BRC Documentation and Implementation project for newly setup Spices and Herbs manufacturing and exporting company. So far suggestions, posts and free file sharing has helped a lot and wish I can learn and share more. Cheersx

Karthik

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Glad to become a member Glad to Have Found a great place to discuss Food Safety Namaste! Glad to be here! Glad to be a part of this community Glad to be a new member
[Ad]

Glad you found us too Karthik.  I'm interested to know how is BRC taking off in India, are there any retailers demanding it?  What about other standards such as SQF, IFS, FSSC - are these popular?

Welcome to the IFSQN forums.

If you have questions please ask.

Regards,

Simon

thank you Simon. Yeah we got few suppliers from UK and US demanding for BRC certification. And being a newly setup plan, we need to organise a lot and start from scratch. Its first audit for the company and in my career too. Yeah many food industries has started following FSSC standards but BRC is not very common. 

Similar Discussion Topics
Glad to become a member Glad to Have Found a great place to discuss Food Safety Namaste! Glad to be here! Glad to be a part of this community Glad to be a new member Glad to join! I´m glad to be a new member in this community! Glad to be a part of the IFSQ Network! Glad to be a new member So glad I found this forum.