What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Pest Control Awareness Training

Started by , Jun 26 2013 02:50 PM
10 Replies

I am in the process of implementing SQF and am trying to put together something for employees for pest control awareness training.  Does anyone have a template or example of what they use for their training of this that they'd be willing to share.

1 Thank
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
SQF Requirements - Pest Control Validation of prerequisites such as pest control Pest Control Risk Assessment Report Form Supplier Multiple Non-Conformances Pest BRCGSv9 Clause 4.14.7 - Pest Management on Birds
[Ad]

This is the training I use in Canada - you will need to modify a bit to incorporate the specific issues related to USA.

Hope that helps!

sarah

Attached Files

13 Thanks

Great presentation Spurs Girl, Gareth Bale would be proud of you. :smile:

1 Thank

Great presentation Spurs Girl, Gareth Bale would be proud of you. :smile:

LOL - thanks :cool:  

This is one I put together for my clients as appropriate, feel free to plunder

Tony

Attached Files

1 Like5 Thanks

thanks Tony

Good Presentations; Thanks for sharing

Hey all,

I realize that this is an old post but I am noticing that when it comes to training that SQF auditors like to see some sort of testing to show that there is actually training being completed.  Is this true and will I need to create test banks for each training section or can I do a block of instruction and a sign-in sheet?  Thanks for the help guys.

Cheers!

I have always done a sign in sheet that lists the SOP/Program/materials etc that the training is covering

I'm guessing that if I do a hybrid approach of a sign-in sheet and a few questions (like 5), that it should fulfill any issues that an auditor might have.  Thoughts?

who is responsible for pest control? Employees or a contractor?

I'm asking because in reference to pest control it matters. You're not going to "test" 500 employees as long as they are aware that if they see a critter that they report it.

But the person monitoring traps should be "tested" against an SOP they've been trained on

Similar Discussion Topics
SQF Requirements - Pest Control Validation of prerequisites such as pest control Pest Control Risk Assessment Report Form Supplier Multiple Non-Conformances Pest BRCGSv9 Clause 4.14.7 - Pest Management on Birds SQF Pest Control Module 10 Need help with laundry and pest control service performance monitoring check list How to collect pest control data for easier monitoring? USDA Pest Sighting- Plant shutdown Pest prevention for spices and botanicals