What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hello from a newbie from Manila Philippines

Started by , Jul 23 2013 05:51 AM
5 Replies

Hi all!

My name is Ken.

I have been lurking around this page reading many interesting topics since 2011.

It is my first time to post here and I am positive this forum group will help me grow in my career in Quality Assurance.

I am currently working in one of the biggest Filipino owned Food Manufacturing company in the Philippines with multiple plants all over the country and in Asia, with ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 22000:2005 certifications.

We manufacture snack chips, biscuits, candies, chocolates, instant noodles, ready to drink beverages, instant powdered beverages, and canned beans and sauces.

Glad to be part of this group :)

Thanks!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Specialty coffee roastery - HACCP elements - complete newbie! Newbie Introduction Newbie here Newbie Alert Hi am Rose ann from Philippines
[Ad]

Hello Ken, It's always nice to hear from new members, and especially so since you've been lurking for a couple of years.

I hope now that you've broken the ice you will join in with the discussions.

:welcome:

Regards,

Simon

Thanks Simon!

My first question, how can i edit my profile? I want to change my avatar picture and some details ? Thnaks!!!! :happydance:

Click on your "logged in" name at the top right of forum and then click "my profile".

You can spend a couple of days having fun in there. :smile:

And specifically.

How to add your photo to your profile

Regards,
Simon

cool! Thanks!

Ty simon!

Similar Discussion Topics
Specialty coffee roastery - HACCP elements - complete newbie! Newbie Introduction Newbie here Newbie Alert Hi am Rose ann from Philippines Introduction from Philippines Newbie Newbie Introduction Greetings to all from Manila IFSQN Newbie