What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hairnets and Beard Covers Posters

Started by , Jan 16 2014 06:03 PM
6 Replies

All,

I having trouble find poster with the correct way to wear hairnets and beard covers. Could someone point me towards a vendor that has them for sale. I would like to avoid producing my own.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Hairnets for a packaging component manufacturing facility Where can employees wear hairnets? Reusable Hairnets Use of washable cloth caps instead of disposable hairnets? How do you control the wearing of bandanas/stocking caps with hairnets
[Ad]

Have you talked to your distributor?

Our purchasing department buys from various vendors. I tried emedco and seton but no luck

Take a photo of a hairnet on properly and one on improperly,label accordingly , laminate and post..... what's the problem?

Damn sight cheaper too...

Yea we've done that before in another place.

U can search FS standard for the PPE, then apply to your production. take a picture your employee using the standard PPE. then make a poster

Dear SPL,

we are using always own employed people (plantwise) as "models" for better acceptance. We show always right/wrong situations.

Same principle for other situations: Use of waste container, handling of .... -> we always try to find a situation in the plant employees know from every day. And in most cases it is the job of the employees responsible for the area to create the notices ("visual management").

Rgds

moskito

Similar Discussion Topics
Hairnets for a packaging component manufacturing facility Where can employees wear hairnets? Reusable Hairnets Use of washable cloth caps instead of disposable hairnets? How do you control the wearing of bandanas/stocking caps with hairnets Reusing coats and hairnets Hairnets and Beard Snoods Is it ok to wear baseball caps or even beanies under hairnets? Hairnets when only (re)packing fruits Hair restraints VS Hairnets