What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

New laws in China in relation to food safety

Started by , Apr 21 2014 02:04 PM
4 Replies

New laws instituted in China to try to clean up the food safety issues in their country.

http://www.foodsafet...s/#.U1Ujq2co9hE

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ?
[Ad]

Yet they did not want cheese from the UK....go figure.   I would be terrified to eat in China. 

Yet they did not want cheese from the UK....go figure.   I would be terrified to eat in China. 

I'm suggesting you to eat only at McD or KFC or many others US franchised fast food in China (surely approved by FDA) :lol2:

Dear All,

slightly :off_topic:

A historical, cross-linked, timeline (expanded for recent events) of  some “notable” food contamination disasters is here

The longest cross-link i found was here

If you prefer a  more demonstrative style, here is a pictorial, ranked, collection of  5-6 claimed  “worst food safety disasters ever”

Rgds / Charles.C

1 Thank

Dear All,

slightly :off_topic:

A historical, cross-linked, timeline (expanded for recent events) of  some “notable” food contamination disasters is here

The longest cross-link i found was here

If you prefer a  more demonstrative style, here is a pictorial, ranked, collection of  5-6 claimed  “worst food safety disasters ever”

Rgds / Charles.C

We should make an food safety infographic about it

Similar Discussion Topics
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? Food safety culture plan Food contact surfaces