• IFSQN Active
  • 22 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Canada
    Canada

Posted 23 April 2024 - 07:03 PM

Hello food safety members,

Can anyone tell me what's new with food safety culture plan? We were certified against V5.1, we had a plan with targets and ways to achieve them. Is that only monitoring and evaluation which were added to the plan ? or also another objective?

I see something about objectives : " A requirement for objective(s) to be supported by a documented food safety and quality culture plan"

Is it something other than food safety objectives?

Can some one share a template for the new plan as well?

Thank you all in advance

souswes

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 13 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 24 April 2024 - 05:10 PM

Hey there!

I'm not super familiar with the standards you were audited against, but it sounds like the change is similar to standards in BRC or SQF that require you to create a program to grow food safety and quality culture. 

You have the established metrics to achieve and plans to get there, but they want to see a plan for actively growing the culture itself, if I am understanding your question correctly. 

This is my first role in compliance and standards like this, but I created this plan which the auditor found no issues with in a GAP assessment. The overall goal is to create little things that make people care and be more aware of food safety.

I could be completely misunderstanding your question, but I hope this helps and encourages other answers. 

Attached Files

Edited by souswes, 24 April 2024 - 05:10 PM.

shookimogh

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 22 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Canada
    Canada

Posted 24 April 2024 - 05:27 PM

Hi Souwes,

My appologies, we have been audited against FSSC22000 V5.1. Thanks for sharing the doc. should it be posted on wall as well?

Cause according to standard guidance document there should be a monitoring system, If Im nopt wrong.

Thanks,

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users