What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

BRC Guideline for Allergen Management

Started by , May 02 2014 03:41 PM
1 Reply

Hi

I could be wrong but are the seeds in the cover photo of this publication actually pine kernels (ie not allergens according to EU law)?  If not, what are they?

cover.JPG   121.56KB   10 downloads

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification Allergen checklist to supplier New Metal Detector requirements in the food safety management system Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 Allergen Specific factory wear
[Ad]

They look like pine kernels to me....but I wouldn't take the photo for fact. The photos and design would probably have been done by an outsourced graphic design company and they would have just taken photos or put together a layout that looked visually pleasing. They would have just seen the pine kernels as nuts I think. 

Similar Discussion Topics
FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification Allergen checklist to supplier New Metal Detector requirements in the food safety management system Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 Allergen Specific factory wear Allergen declaration for gelatin? Allergen Management Allergen Management Plan FSSC v6 2.5.6 Management of Allergens Lychee Nut Management as an Allergen