What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hi! Cahaya from Malaysia

Started by , May 17 2014 06:41 AM
1 Reply

Hi All,

I'm from Malaysia. Actually I've been joined this group 3 days ago but so busy and exiciting findings and reading some ideas to help me overcome the Allergen issue in my recent audit.  :shades:

The company that I'm working currently is doing poultry activities starting from farming, slaugthering and further processing. I used to be multi tasking to be incharge on those activities but currently due to ISO 22000 I'm focuising on the further processing poultry products e.g. frankfurter, burger, nugget etc.

I'm hoping we can share the knowledge and upgrading the food system in our own places.

Thanks.

(^v^)/

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Hello From Malaysia Nuha of Sarawak, Malaysia Road to Developing Howard Mold Count Analysis as required in Malaysia Food Act 1983 Food Regulations 1985 Greetings from Malaysia Greetings from Malaysia
[Ad]

Hi welcome to http://www.ifsqn.com/

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Hello From Malaysia Nuha of Sarawak, Malaysia Road to Developing Howard Mold Count Analysis as required in Malaysia Food Act 1983 Food Regulations 1985 Greetings from Malaysia Greetings from Malaysia Hello from Malaysia Hello! From ASEAN Malaysia! Hello from Malaysia Greetings from Malaysia! ISO 22000 Manual Purchase in Malaysia