What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Uniform design / laundry

Started by , Jul 01 2014 01:38 PM
6 Replies

I am sorry if this is covered elsewhere. I had a good look but couldn't quite find the answers I needed.

I would like to set up a poll to see how FOOD MANUFACTURERS handle their workwear.

I work for a mainland European business who have varying standards (but always good quality and safety!) on different sites.

I would like to change the way we control food handler uniforms and would like to understand what is happening in other food factories.

Please fill out the poll or post comments.

Thanks alot :thumbup:

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Uniform Swab What to consider when adding a new uniform vendor? Microbiological limits for uniform and protective clothing swabs Uniform Logo printing methods What is the best material for a staff uniform in a bakery?
[Ad]

I'm a bit confused.  You have specified "Overalls" in your poll and when someone says overalls I think like bib overalls (watch any old American country setting shows and you'll see what I mean).

If your question is purely for any uniforms then I can vote.

Hi Mr-E,

This is the confusion between English and American English. I have changed to "unfiroms" to be clearer. :spoton:

Thank you Monkey.  I was pretty sure that's what you were after but I didn't want to vote before I was sure.

Our food handlers are not required to wear uniforms like lab coats, but they are required to wear gloves and aprons.  These are then required to be placed in appropriate areas before going to the restrooms or break/smoke areas. Our gloves and aprons are disposable so they can be thrown away at the end of the day.

1 Thank

Hi Mr-E,

This is the confusion between English and American English. I have changed to "unfiroms" to be clearer. :spoton:

Pity I can't spell English! I mean "uniforms"

Thanks to those who have answered the poll so far. Could do with a few more responses ....pleeeeeaaaasssseee

Similar Discussion Topics
Uniform Swab What to consider when adding a new uniform vendor? Microbiological limits for uniform and protective clothing swabs Uniform Logo printing methods What is the best material for a staff uniform in a bakery? Uniform Policy FSSC 22000 Uniform Policy What is a "Uniform Grade"? Questions on Uniform or Protective clothing? SQF code 8 - 11.2.9 uniform specifications