What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

HACCP Plan for Fugu/Puffer fish

Started by , Jul 11 2014 06:04 PM
3 Replies

Hi,

Is there anyone has an experience in processing Fugu fish? Just curious how to set HACCP plan for this poisonous fish?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP and BRC accreditation in the UK HACCP and BRC accreditation needed HACCP/HARPC training Compressor for HACCP HACCP and SQF Certification
[Ad]

The only thing that i know about this is that you must have a special licence to handle/ process this fish. I would check with very high end Sushi restaurant to see where or how one goes about getting a licence from there you might find someone knowledgeable enough to help you.   

1 Like1 Thank

Just curious how to set HACCP plan for this poisonous fish?

Very carefully!  :shutup:

1 Like1 Thank

The only thing that i know about this is that you must have a special licence to handle/ process this fish.  

Besides of certified processor, what are the other control measures that effectively minimize the incidence? It's too risky if we depend only on their hands in preparing the foods. It could be a deadly art of cuisine.

Not knowing yet any specific guidance/regulation from authorities for control Fugu toxin

Very carefully!  :shutup:

Indeed. One mistake is a ticket to heaven (or hell) :death:

Actually Fugu is not really tasty compared to other fishes. It's about sensation and excitement while eating Fugu and wondering what will be happen next? (feel like orgasm if still alive after that)

(Re-post)

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP and BRC accreditation in the UK HACCP and BRC accreditation needed HACCP/HARPC training Compressor for HACCP HACCP and SQF Certification Implementing HACCP/BRC for a Logistics Company HACCP plan for cold smoked trout HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree HACCP Meeting checklist HACCP Plan for Frozen Meat