What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Tool accountability forms

Started by , Jul 28 2014 09:35 PM
4 Replies

Hi Everyone,

Could anyone share their ideas or templates for tool reconciliation, sign in/out for maintenance personel.

Any procedures that work well would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
SSAFE Risk Assessment Tool (Report Interpretation) Can anyone suggest an effective tool to monitor supplier performances on an ongoing basis? Looking for a tool I can use to monitor services supplier performance on a regular basis SSAFE Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment Tool Fraud Vulnerability Assessment tool for SQF
[Ad]

I would love to see / hear about some examples of this also.

I know that a lot of places use a basic 'loose items' sheet but this can be problematic for maintenance with the amount of items in their toolbox.

See attached program. You should be able to use this as an outline to come up with a program for your company.

Attached Files

2 Thanks

You do not need a complicated system with inventory, etc.  We have a form that is filled out following maintenance on product zones that documents that the area was cleaned and sanitized.  The form contains three sections, first for maintenance briefly stating what was done, second for sanitation saying area was cleaned, and third for quality to verify.  In the maintenance section there is a sentence that says "Area was inspected tools, parts, bolts, etc. prior to release."  All of our auditors have found this to be satisfactory, including BRC.

2 Likes2 Thanks

You do not need a complicated system with inventory, etc. We have a form that is filled out following maintenance on product zones that documents that the area was cleaned and sanitized. The form contains three sections, first for maintenance briefly stating what was done, second for sanitation saying area was cleaned, and third for quality to verify. In the maintenance section there is a sentence that says "Area was inspected tools, parts, bolts, etc. prior to release." All of our auditors have found this to be satisfactory, including BRC.

Can you provide an image of this form?

Similar Discussion Topics
SSAFE Risk Assessment Tool (Report Interpretation) Can anyone suggest an effective tool to monitor supplier performances on an ongoing basis? Looking for a tool I can use to monitor services supplier performance on a regular basis SSAFE Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment Tool Fraud Vulnerability Assessment tool for SQF Cooking oil quality testing - is this tool any good? New Online Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment Tool SSAFE Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment Tool D2 Tool Steel in Extruder Vulnerability Assessment tool 3.0 by Food Fraud Advisors