What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Feedback on Goals

Started by , Aug 18 2014 04:56 PM
2 Replies

Hi everyone,

I'm working on my goals for the Food Safety Program on the upcoming season and I am stumped. 

I need some ideas please.

I have every program established, all facilities certified, have already made changes to cut costs...

It's really hard to establish goals for the Food Safety Department when compared to the Sales, Production, Marketing department.

This is for my annual reviews.

Thanks in advance. 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
BRCGS Packaging Materials Issue 6 Feedback - Public Consultation New Operation Wants to Install Freight Farms- Feedback please New Operation Wants to Install Flow Hives - Feedback please FDA Inspection Feedback Evaluation of Supplier Risk for FSVP - Feedback
[Ad]

How about looking at reducing the number of customer complaints? Reducing number of non-conformances raised during production, audits etc?

Do you score your GMP audits? If so look at raising scores.

Can you tighten intake checks to reduce material rejections?

I always say that QA is always measured on a negative scale - our KPI's are about where things go wrong so it is about reducing the number of negatives.

Mostly these are achieved by enforcing procedures, rigourous monitoring and the buy in from the senior managers to take actions to 'get things right first time'.

S

1 Like1 Thank

how about internal quality performance of your supplier ? and quality performance of production ?

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
BRCGS Packaging Materials Issue 6 Feedback - Public Consultation New Operation Wants to Install Freight Farms- Feedback please New Operation Wants to Install Flow Hives - Feedback please FDA Inspection Feedback Evaluation of Supplier Risk for FSVP - Feedback Customer feedback in BRC clause 1.1.4 Supplier Self Evaluation Form Feedback? Non Conformance CAPA Report Form Feedback Food Safety Live 2020 - Feedback Can anyone provide feedback on what is considered a "small batch" in the food industry?